• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"He's doing fine, Yuki. I promise." She smiled.
Yuki sighed, blushing slightly. "Sorry with all these questions. I just don't want anyone to be angry at my little brother in case he's doing something wrong accidentally to your brother's behaviorism."

(YUKI IS MY INSECURITIES! ALL THE CHARACTERS ORIGINATE FROM SOME PART OF MY MIND)

Yuki sighed, blushing slightly. "Sorry with all these questions. I just don't want anyone to be angry at my little brother in case he's doing something wrong accidentally to your brother's behaviorism."

(YUKI IS MY INSECURITIES! ALL THE CHARACTERS ORIGINATE FROM SOME PART OF MY MIND)

( XD )

Malvo nodded in understanding while keeping her smile. "Ya don't need t' be sorry, Yuki."

(XD)

Yuki sighed, "sor- I mean, you're right. I'll stop now. I'm glad everyone is alright and that's fine."

Malvo giggled softly, hugging Yuki. "And you say I worry too much." She playfully teased.

"And we can go to space and have a little rodent on our side. Gizmo can be your Rocket!"

Gizmo looked up from the bowl he'd been laying in (because cuteness), glancing over and blinking before having yanned.

(AWWWWWWW XD REALLY CUTE)

Yuki giggled, "such a sleepy fox, you are."

(MHMMM)

Malvo blinked, glancing back to Gizmo before whining at the cuteness. "AWW!"

Gizmo blinked at the noise before resting his chin on the edge of the bowl.

(MHMMM)

Malvo blinked, glancing back to Gizmo before whining at the cuteness. "AWW!"

Gizmo blinked at the noise before resting his chin on the edge of the bowl.
Yuki giggled, "y'know you got two laps that you could sleep in but you rather sleep in a bowl?"

Yuki giggled, "y'know you got two laps that you could sleep in but you rather sleep in a bowl?"

Gizmo 'buffed' softly, twitching his ear as he remained where he was for a few more minutes before deciding to hop out and head over. Malvo giggled, as well, leaning forward as she slowly lifted the little fox.

"Yer tummy happy?" Malvo asked, smiling as Gizmo gave a scream of assurance.

Gizmo 'buffed' softly, twitching his ear as he remained where he was for a few more minutes before deciding to hop out and head over. Malvo giggled, as well, leaning forward as she slowly lifted the little fox.

"Yer tummy happy?" Malvo asked, smiling as Gizmo gave a scream of assurance.
Yuki laughed, "such a comedian, you are." She pet Gizmo between his ears.

Yuki laughed, "such a comedian, you are." She pet Gizmo between his ears.

Gizmo let out another soft scream, closing his eyes happily at the petting while Malvo nodded in agreement. "And a very cute one, at that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back