• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru awed mockingly "you two are so cute . . . I'm actually going to be sick from just saying that. " Yuki giggled "shut up
"

"So over dramatic, you are." Malvo snickered to Masaru, bringing over Yuki's drink.

Yuki gave a thank you as Masaru snickered "it's not drama. I just was raised like this. "

Malvo nodded in response to the thank you before taking a seat once more. "Dad says that too, doesn't mean it isn't an over dramatic response."

"Because one yer saying yer gonna be sick, and the other is just pointing out affection."
"But it's part of you, is it not? Your preference is that everything is sweet and sunshines and rainbows but i'm dramatic for saying that that stuff. . . that vile stuff is gross?"

"But it's part of you, is it not? Your preference is that everything is sweet and sunshines and rainbows but i'm dramatic for saying that that stuff. . . that vile stuff is gross?"

"Look at it this way," Malvo moved back in her seat. "Y' ever ACTUALLY got sick from this sorta thing? Violently ill? That's the point I'm trying t' toss on the table here. Y' can say it's disgusting, but adding 'sick' to it is over-dramatic."

"Look at it this way," Malvo moved back in her seat. "Y' ever ACTUALLY got sick from this sorta thing? Violently ill? That's the point I'm trying t' toss on the table here. Y' can say it's disgusting, but adding 'sick' to it is over-dramatic."
"It is disgusting. Dad use to stick his fingers down my throat every time he said those three words to me. So it's kinda like a . . . second nature thing."

Yuki smiled, "you're such an asshole. Don't lie to her."

Masaru snickered, "okay! Okay! Maybe i am dramatic, but it's still gross as hell."

"It is disgusting. Dad use to stick his fingers down my throat every time he said those three words to me. So it's kinda like a . . . second nature thing."

Yuki smiled, "you're such an asshole. Don't lie to her."

Masaru snickered, "okay! Okay! Maybe i am dramatic, but it's still gross as hell."

Malvo shifted her gaze back and forth between the two before smirking slightly. "Yer open t' that opinion."

Malvo shifted her gaze back and forth between the two before smirking slightly. "Yer open t' that opinion."
"Thank you, i at least want that." He smirked before then waving to the two as he disappeared back up the stairs. Yuki snickered, "sometimes i think he needs to see a therapist."

"Thank you, i at least want that." He smirked before then waving to the two as he disappeared back up the stairs. Yuki snickered, "sometimes i think he needs to see a therapist."

Malvo waved in return before snickering as well. "I mean, it helps Dipper." She shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back