• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Valerie snickered as Graham squinted "it's not fair if we can't awe. "

Yuki blushed "but why us?"

"Because you guys are perfect t'gether." Reaver smiled, taking out the piiiee. "And it's awesome t' see ya both so happy."

"Chloe help us. " Graham said.

Chloe sighed, lifting her head off of Valerie's shoulder with a smile. "Think of it like this; it's an audible smile."

Malvo blinked, sighing. "I guess ya can put it like that... But still!"

Malvo whined at this, grimacing and hanging her head. "But I didn't even look good in any of those!"

(I KNOW YOUR PAIN MALVO.)
(SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME)

Yuki pouted, "you need to stop that right now, missy. You were so pretty, i had trouble keeping my jaw off the floor."

(SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME)

Yuki pouted, "you need to stop that right now, missy. You were so pretty, i had trouble keeping my jaw off the floor."

Malvo blushed at that, looking to Yuki with a gentle smile and furrowed brows. "Ya really think so, Yuki?.. My hair wasn't too frizzy or anythin'?"

Malvo blushed at that, looking to Yuki with a gentle smile and furrowed brows. "Ya really think so, Yuki?.. My hair wasn't too frizzy or anythin'?"
Yuki shook her head, giggling. "You were absolutely stunning. Especially in your flowy black dress. It made you look like a beautiful princess."

(AAAAAAAAAAAH)

Yuki shook her head, giggling. "You were absolutely stunning. Especially in your flowy black dress. It made you look like a beautiful princess."

(AAAAAAAAAAAH)

(I'M NOT OKAY.)

Malvo whined at this, smiling. "How did I ever manage t' be with an angel like you?"

(AAAAAAAAAAH!)

(XD I"M GOING TO DIE)

Yuki blushed badly at this, "I-I, oh my heart. That even got me."

Graham whined at the cuteness.

"That's me. The heart weasel." Malvo smiled sweetly.

"I'm dyyying." Reaver whined as well.

"A cute little weasel that i want to take to bed and cuddle with as long as she will allow me."

Malvo giggled shortly after. "And that'll never be a request y'll ever have t' ask me. I love yer cuddles."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back