• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru smiled, "so you a good boy?" He leaned close and low to say that.

A small tint of red heated Dei-Loki's cheeks while he watched Masaru - nodding. "What do I need t' do t' prove it?" He asked quietly.

Dei-Loki bit his lip at this, leaning up to whisper into Masaru's ear only to pull back once he was finished. "Eh?"
Masaru blinked before leaning over, "i'll go start the bath tub then. Y'meet me after telling them that you are going to lay down. Give it a few minutes though." He then waved to the family, "alright i'm going to bed, goodnight everyone." He then vanished after everyone said goodnight.

Masaru blinked before leaning over, "i'll go start the bath tub then. Y'meet me after telling them that you are going to lay down. Give it a few minutes though." He then waved to the family, "alright i'm going to bed, goodnight everyone." He then vanished after everyone said goodnight.

Dei-Loki gave a subtle nod, waving in return before spending those few minutes in between to clear his plate and glass. And, with a smile and a stretch, he tiredly sighed once the dish was cleaned. "I think I'm gonna turn in, too."

Dei-Loki gave a subtle nod, waving in return before spending those few minutes in between to clear his plate and glass. And, with a smile and a stretch, he tiredly sighed once the dish was cleaned. "I think I'm gonna turn in, too."
Graham smiled, "goodnight Dei."

Dei-Loki smiled in return while the rest said the same, waving the group off. "G'night!" And, with that, he took off up the stairs.
(Should we stop for and stay with the group at the table or continue with Masaru and Dei for a bit?)

Masaru waited upstairs.

Graham patted his stomach after all the food was scarfed down his mouth hole. "Gods, i feel like i could at least have dessert again."

(Should we stop for and stay with the group at the table or continue with Masaru and Dei for a bit?)

Masaru waited upstairs.

Graham patted his stomach after all the food was scarfed down his mouth hole. "Gods, i feel like i could at least have dessert again."

(I say we should stay at the table because we're just gonna need to fade to black for ARUUUU, anyways. -shrug-)

Reaver blinked, glancing to Graham with a smile. "Want me t' get ya some?"

(I say we should stay at the table because we're just gonna need to fade to black for ARUUUU, anyways. -shrug-)

Reaver blinked, glancing to Graham with a smile. "Want me t' get ya some?"
(Exactly. No ARUUUUUUING here)

Graham gasped, "would you, please?"

(Exactly. No ARUUUUUUING here)

Graham gasped, "would you, please?"

(ABSOLUTELY NONE. XD )

Reaver nodded. "Of course. How much pie d' ya want?"

(Apple pie.
I'm living vicariously once mooore.)

"Well you are making the pie, so why shouldn't i share then?"

"I dunno. Seeing as ya know it's my favourite I thought it was a given either way." Reaver shrugged while having gotten started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back