• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Dei-Loki stared following the remark. "Huh." He'd then casually lift his glass, swirling the contents with simple tipping. "Guess that makes a month or so on the couch a 'you' problem, as well." He'd then down the contents of the glass before no sooner standing and heading to the fridge to poor more while expertly pulling off the cold shoulder.
Masaru immediately launched onto Dei's leg, attaching himself quickly. "Please! Please baby! Noooooo! i'll be a good boy, i swear!" He stood up, "I'm such a dork like you guys, y'know!? Like. . . i like that Larry Potter dude and being all about . . . musketeers and . . . .Narnia?"

Masaru immediately launched onto Dei's leg, attaching himself quickly. "Please! Please baby! Noooooo! i'll be a good boy, i swear!" He stood up, "I'm such a dork like you guys, y'know!? Like. . . i like that Larry Potter dude and being all about . . . musketeers and . . . .Narnia?"

Dei-Loki poured his drink, watching just his glass while Masaru latched onto his leg. "Gonna have t' try harder than that."

"Baby pleaaaaaaaase! I'll do anything! No couches for me! No couches! Want a hot bubble bath? I'll do it!"

Dei-Loki's ears twitched from the offer. "Can I stay in f'r as long as I want?"

Masaru whined, "but that means-." he then paused knowing that he was in the company of others before clearing his throat. "that means you'll get pruny."

Dei-Loki hmphed, placing the water container back in the fridge. "I guess y'll have t' get used to cuddling with an actual pillow."

Dei-Loki hmphed, placing the water container back in the fridge. "I guess y'll have t' get used to cuddling with an actual pillow."
"Okay! Okay! As long as you want! As long as you want, i'll do it! I only want your cuddles, pleaaaaaaase!"

"Okay! Okay! As long as you want! As long as you want, i'll do it! I only want your cuddles, pleaaaaaaase!"

Dei-Loki would then smile, exhaling through his nose as he glanced to Masaru. "Alright, no couch."

Masaru stood up, hugging him. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You won't regret it!"

Dei-Loki laughed, leaning into the hug as he'd bring his free arm around Masaru to return the gesture. "I better not." He snickered.

Masaru pouted at that now, "but that's no fair! What about you and when you're bad? Oh wait, i know what to do for that."

(heheheh WINK WINK WINK)

(OOF)

Dei-Loki blinked, blushed and huffed. "I'm a good boy, tho."

Masaru smirked at that but his eyes sent daggers as he looked to Dei. "Do you know that you're a bad liar?"

Dei-Loki flattened his ears at the glare before he whined. "'m a good boy most of the time, tho!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back