• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham nodded, "oh yeah. He loves to see his victims squirm."

"Oooh, definitely." Reaver agreed.

"Is this what you all feel with regular complements?" Adrian questioned, sneefling.

Graham did the same looking over to Adrian with a smile. Masaru groaned "please don't. "

Adrian grinned wide in return as a result of the smile, as well as the plea before standing, putting his foot on the chair and posing with his knife pointed into the air like a rapier. "HUZZAH!"

Adrian grinned wide in return as a result of the smile, as well as the plea before standing, putting his foot on the chair and posing with his knife pointed into the air like a rapier. "HUZZAH!"
Graham laughed as Masaru groaned, "i failed to truly raise you two. Valerie's my only star pupil now." Valerie smiled proudly at that.

Graham laughed as Masaru groaned, "i failed to truly raise you two. Valerie's my only star pupil now." Valerie smiled proudly at that.

"Ow." Reaver grinned before Adrian returned to his seat with a grin of his own while teasingly glancing to Valerie.

"Like Valerie isn't a dork, herself."

Valerie glared at Reaver, "whatya say to me, Adrian?"

Reaver smiled innocently while Adrian stood up and made his way to Valerie's side.

"You. Are. A. Dork. Too." Adrian grinned wide before leaning against the table. "Or did ya f'rget playin' loooootsa Pokemon with me? Who's the one that helped ya catch mewtwo f'r the mere price of trading me a Mew?"

(I might be obsessed with Mew.
Just a bit. Only because I've been trying to get people to trade me one. XD ;w; )

Reaver smiled innocently while Adrian stood up and made his way to Valerie's side.

"You. Are. A. Dork. Too." Adrian grinned wide before leaning against the table. "Or did ya f'rget playin' loooootsa Pokemon with me? Who's the one that helped ya catch mewtwo f'r the mere price of trading me a Mew?"

(I might be obsessed with Mew.
Just a bit. Only because I've been trying to get people to trade me one. XD ;w; )
(XD Celebi will always be my everything)
Valerie blushed at that before immediately punching him in the gut. "Shut up!"

(XD Celebi will always be my everything)
Valerie blushed at that before immediately punching him in the gut. "Shut up!"

(Celebi's also cute. XD )

Adrian OOFed, hunching over before having grinned further as he watched Valerie. "Nothin' wrong with bein' a dork. 's like a decent family trait."

(Celebi's also cute. XD )

Adrian OOFed, hunching over before having grinned further as he watched Valerie. "Nothin' wrong with bein' a dork. 's like a decent family trait."
(YUUUUUUUUS XD)

"Don't talk to me or i'll put you in the corner again!"

"I don't hate your dorkiness! I just don't approve!"

Adrian quivered his lip in the 'sad puppy act', continuing his pout. "Why not!? We're not hurtin' anybody!"

(Yes you are but that isn't dork related, Godfather.
XD )

Adrian quivered his lip in the 'sad puppy act', continuing his pout. "Why not!? We're not hurtin' anybody!"

(Yes you are but that isn't dork related, Godfather.
XD )
(XD mhmmmmmmm)

Valerie smirked, "that doesn't work on me, BIG brother. Only Reaver can get away with that. Otherwise my heart is as cold as ice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back