• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"'s Masaru's line." Dei-Loki spoke up, glancing over from his empty plate as he smirked.
Masaru squinted, nodded. "I get it that we have the same God and all (I DIDN"T MEAN IT), but that's my line."

Graham snickered, "fine. Ahhhhh Reaver, i truly do love you. Better?"

Masaru sighed at the sappy affection. "Yeah sure."

Masaru squinted, nodded. "I get it that we have the same God and all (I DIDN"T MEAN IT), but that's my line."

Graham snickered, "fine. Ahhhhh Reaver, i truly do love you. Better?"

Masaru sighed at the sappy affection. "Yeah sure."

(SUUURE YOU DIDN'T XD )

Reaver snickered while he listened, leaning back a bit. "I mean, at least you guys aren't alone. 'm pretty sure our God is a rage-filled yet low-grade pyromaniac."

(That one broke the fourth wall with enough force t' hit me.
Oof.)

"Rage filled is an understatement. Look at dad and I." Dei-Loki gestured to Adrian, who'd stretch and smirk.

"My anger makes things fun f'r me, in the end."

(SUUURE YOU DIDN'T XD )

Reaver snickered while he listened, leaning back a bit. "I mean, at least you guys aren't alone. 'm pretty sure our God is a rage-filled yet low-grade pyromaniac."

(That one broke the fourth wall with enough force t' hit me.
Oof.)

"Rage filled is an understatement. Look at dad and I." Dei-Loki gestured to Adrian, who'd stretch and smirk.

"My anger makes things fun f'r me, in the end."
(XD so much oof)

"And dangerous. Extremely dangerous. "Graham said.

Graham snickered, "maybe to you, but it's not safe for us or anyone in the town>"

"That's why I don't tend y' try and blow up at y'guys." Adrian shrugged with a smirk. "I take it out on food and the unsuspecting double-crossers."

"Okay that part is true. So you do have some reason to your madness."

"See? So it's not all bad. 'f it was all bad, then the towns people would know... things that they shouldn't." Adrian glanced to his hands.

Valerie shook her head, "i'm surprised none of you have been put in prison for the things you've guys done."

"We've come close." Adrian smirked, glancing to Valerie while Reaver nodded.

"REEEAAALLY close. We're lucky Adrian's got connections on the inside."

"That is, as the kids say, 'how it do'." Adrian grinned while Malvo and Dei, in unison, groaned and facepalmed.

"We've come close." Adrian smirked, glancing to Valerie while Reaver nodded.

"REEEAAALLY close. We're lucky Adrian's got connections on the inside."

"That is, as the kids say, 'how it do'." Adrian grinned while Malvo and Dei, in unison, groaned and facepalmed.
Masaru blinked, "we're going to need you to stop talking."

Yuki whined, shaking her head at the cringe. "That was baaaaaad."

(XD I love when the Oshiro siblings work together)

Masaru blinked, "we're going to need you to stop talking."

Yuki whined, shaking her head at the cringe. "That was baaaaaad."

(XD I love when the Oshiro siblings work together)

(XD)

"I officially want t'die again." Dei-Loki rubbed his face, Adrian snickering as if having done it purposely.

"evil man is evil." masaru nodded.

"'tis my profession." Adrian grinned, leaning back in his seat.

"I dunno what it is, but it's like it gets worse, then better, then ya get these SCATTERED moments where ya just drop somethin' like that, like a dragon-tongue pepper int' the mouths of the unsuspecting crowd." Malvo spoke up.

"DEFINITELY not as bad as it was back in highschool, though." Dei-Loki stated, Malvo nodding in agreement.

"That's what I'm sayin'."

"'tis my profession." Adrian grinned, leaning back in his seat.

"I dunno what it is, but it's like it gets worse, then better, then ya get these SCATTERED moments where ya just drop somethin' like that, like a dragon-tongue pepper int' the mouths of the unsuspecting crowd." Malvo spoke up.

"DEFINITELY not as bad as it was back in highschool, though." Dei-Loki stated, Malvo nodding in agreement.

"That's what I'm sayin'."
Masaru blinked, "it was that bad?"

"Oooooooooof. In what outfit?" He regret asking.

"A polo shirt and khakis." Dei-Loki shuttered. "Out of all the things he could have warn, he went with the most dad thing out there."

"THAT'S NOT EVEN THE WORST PART! We thought everything was gonna be okay because he went with us in a suit first because the school wanted him t' come and sing. So we, even though worried, reluctantly accepted the thought since he's good at singing and playing the guitar. Then towards the end of the night we look over and he CHANGED his outfit! We were lured int' false assurance." Malvo, once more, whined.

"I went full 'Jake From State Farm'. Aaaah, dad-hood." Adrian sighed with a grin, Dei-Loki grimacing further.

"Makes me so glad I joined the army instead of going t' college." Dei-Loki sighed.

"A polo shirt and khakis." Dei-Loki shuttered. "Out of all the things he could have warn, he went with the most dad thing out there."

"THAT'S NOT EVEN THE WORST PART! We thought everything was gonna be okay because he went with us in a suit first because the school wanted him t' come and sing. So we, even though worried, reluctantly accepted the thought since he's good at singing and playing the guitar. Then towards the end of the night we look over and he CHANGED his outfit! We were lured int' false assurance." Malvo, once more, whined.

"I went full 'Jake From State Farm'. Aaaah, dad-hood." Adrian sighed with a grin, Dei-Loki grimacing further.

"Makes me so glad I joined the army instead of going t' college." Dei-Loki sighed.
Masaru shook his head, "you're such an evil man."

Masaru shook his head, "you're such an evil man."

"So many complements t'day!" Adrian exclaimed.

"Y'have too much fun with this, Adee." Reaver snickered and Adrian grinned proudly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back