• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
(XD mhmmmmmmm)

Valerie smirked, "that doesn't work on me, BIG brother. Only Reaver can get away with that. Otherwise my heart is as cold as ice."

Adrian proceeded to look even sadder. "'s not what ya said all those times I came in bruised and bloody, or tired from power suppression after the Alduin incident when we were kids. Ya actually seemed t' care, then." He furrowed his brows. "But I guess the brief content I can actually have, the release of the reality around the idea where I'm literally nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing isn't something t' accept. Which I understand. No point in masking who ya truly are, yea? Even if it does keep the High King in the good light." He'd follow this with a sad smile of realization before standing up and moving to sit back in his seat.

(I...
I don't know where that came from, but it hit me. And I am so sorry.)

Adrian proceeded to look even sadder. "'s not what ya said all those times I came in bruised and bloody, or tired from power suppression after the Alduin incident when we were kids. Ya actually seemed t' care, then." He furrowed his brows. "But I guess the brief content I can actually have, the release of the reality around the idea where I'm literally nothing more than a wolf in sheep's clothing isn't something t' accept. Which I understand. No point in masking who ya truly are, yea? Even if it does keep the High King in the good light." He'd follow this with a sad smile of realization before standing up and moving to sit back in his seat.

(I...
I don't know where that came from, but it hit me. And I am so sorry.)
Valerie instantly got up and tackled Adrian into a hug, hugging him so close that she was almost squeezing the air out of his body. "Just shut up! Shut up, okay? You mean everything to mean just like Reaver. Just like this whole gods damn family. I just don't find you cute, is all." She gave a soft smile, backing up a bit as she awkwardly scratched the back of her head.

Valerie instantly got up and tackled Adrian into a hug, hugging him so close that she was almost squeezing the air out of his body. "Just shut up! Shut up, okay? You mean everything to mean just like Reaver. Just like this whole gods damn family. I just don't find you cute, is all." She gave a soft smile, backing up a bit as she awkwardly scratched the back of her head.

Adrian yelped from the sudden contact, stumbling before wincing from the tightness of the hug. He'd then glance over out of surprise at the action, blinking from the awkwardness before smirking softly. He'd then turn his body, and, in an instant, he pulled Valerie back into a tight embrace of his own before speaking through that same smirk in his own way to justify the action. "THAT'S GROSS. Take yer cooties back!"

(Hug and a sibling insult.
It's the only way around the sappiness.)

Adrian yelped from the sudden contact, stumbling before wincing from the tightness of the hug. He'd then glance over out of surprise at the action, blinking from the awkwardness before smirking softly. He'd then turn his body, and, in an instant, he pulled Valerie back into a tight embrace of his own before speaking through that same smirk in his own way to justify the action. "THAT'S GROSS. Take yer cooties back!"

(Hug and a sibling insult.
It's the only way around the sappiness.)
Valerie snickered softly at that, accepting the hug before pushing him back. "Okay that's enough!"

(IT"S SO CUTE TOO XD)

Valerie snickered softly at that, accepting the hug before pushing him back. "Okay that's enough!"

(IT"S SO CUTE TOO XD)

(YUS!)

Adrian laughed, brushing himself off. "GOOD! Didn't need it anyways!" He'd then nudge Valerie, huffing with a grin.

Valerie smiled a bit before sitting down. "Go back to you seat before you cry on me. "

"Is that not how ya grow stronger? Salty tears?" Adrian teased with a snicker before heading back to his seat.

Valerie grinned "drive me crazy. "

"I just can't sleep~" Adrian sang out before coughing after regaining himself from the brief possession of a god. "... I don't know where that came from."

(YOU SHOULD KNOW, ADRIAN. I do this with every reference to a song!)

"I just can't sleep~" Adrian sang out before coughing after regaining himself from the brief possession of a god. "... I don't know where that came from."

(YOU SHOULD KNOW, ADRIAN. I do this with every reference to a song!)
(XD)
."I feel like we should all worry. "

Valerie nodded, "such a dangerous man! Fear the mighty Adrian!"

"Fear him and he shall riiise!" Reaver slowly raised his hands for dramatic effect, Adrian smirking as he shook his head.

"This whole family is literally a palace full of dorks."

"Fear him and he shall riiise!" Reaver slowly raised his hands for dramatic effect, Adrian smirking as he shook his head.

"This whole family is literally a palace full of dorks."
Valerie sighed before nodding. "I guess now that i see it, i can't disagree with you."

Valerie sighed before nodding. "I guess now that i see it, i can't disagree with you."

"SEE!? I told ya! And there's no shame in bein' a dork." Adrian crossed his arms, giving a firm nod.

"Truuue that." Reaver agreed.

"SEE!? I told ya! And there's no shame in bein' a dork." Adrian crossed his arms, giving a firm nod.

"Truuue that." Reaver agreed.
Masaru shook his head, "no there's every shame to be a dork."

Valerie nodded, "he's right. I'm ashamed."

Masaru shook his head, "no there's every shame to be a dork."

Valerie nodded, "he's right. I'm ashamed."

"Woah. I'm a dork and I'm not ashamed." Dei-Loki glanced to Masaru, squinting.

(OOF.)

Masaru looked directly at him before taking a sip. He then sighed before smiling at him. "That sounds more like a you problem."

Dei-Loki stared following the remark. "Huh." He'd then casually lift his glass, swirling the contents with simple tipping. "Guess that makes a month or so on the couch a 'you' problem, as well." He'd then down the contents of the glass before no sooner standing and heading to the fridge to poor more while expertly pulling off the cold shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back