• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"But I'd look sad staring at my feet as I walk." Reaver cocked his head.

While Yuki took the plates, Malvo brought over the drinks while smiling.
"But you're safe and that's much better." He patted his back.

Masaru was already chowing down on his food as he smiled happily. Yuki giggled.

(I JUST PICTURE SUCH A CHILDISH SMILE AND IT"S KILLING ME WITH HOW OPEN HE HAS BECOME)

"But you're safe and that's much better." He patted his back.

Masaru was already chowing down on his food as he smiled happily. Yuki giggled.

(I JUST PICTURE SUCH A CHILDISH SMILE AND IT"S KILLING ME WITH HOW OPEN HE HAS BECOME)

(AAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

Reaver pouted at that. "But what if I walk int' something?"

Malvo snickered while she watched before nudging Dei-Loki, who'd immediately slow down his eating by a small bit.

(AAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

Reaver pouted at that. "But what if I walk int' something?"

Malvo snickered while she watched before nudging Dei-Loki, who'd immediately slow down his eating by a small bit.
Graham blinked, "oooo, now that is a tough one. Can you like find a balance with your eyes? Like being able to see a bit of up and a bit of down?"

Graham blinked, "oooo, now that is a tough one. Can you like find a balance with your eyes? Like being able to see a bit of up and a bit of down?"

"Not without getting distracted mid-watch. I'm surprised I can concentrate on my work like I do because I gotta look at EVERYTHING when I'm wandering."

(Same though.
XD )

"Not without getting distracted mid-watch. I'm surprised I can concentrate on my work like I do because I gotta look at EVERYTHING when I'm wandering."

(Same though.
XD )
(XD oh nooooooooooo. Like creator, like character)

Graham sighed, "that's not good."

(XD oh nooooooooooo. Like creator, like character)

Graham sighed, "that's not good."

( Oof. XD ;w; )

"'s too bad I don't have a strong grizzly beah t' carry me around." Reaver hinted as a half-joke, wearing a fake pout.

(Y'know it's true XD)

Graham, with all seriousness, nodded. "Then i'll carry you for now on."

(Yeaaah. ;w; )

Reaver blinked a few times, smiling. "Ya don't have to, babe. I was kidding."

"No i will. Y'want it, i'll give it. Besides i like babying you, baby."

Reaver furrowed his brows, keeping his smile as he lowered his ears. "Yer so kind to me, ya gentle giant."

"Only because you are kind to me, so why shouldn't i be kind to you?"

Reaver sighed through his nose, softly resting his forehead against Graham's shoulder. "Ya don't have t' be so kind, though. And yet I love ya f'r it because ya are."

Reaver sighed through his nose, softly resting his forehead against Graham's shoulder. "Ya don't have t' be so kind, though. And yet I love ya f'r it because ya are."
Graham smiled, petting his head. "That's good because i'm going to drown you in kindness."

Reaver raised a finger, keeping his head in place. "Unless it'll kill ya, then I got a problem with it."
Graham pouted, "i shall never know what it's like to be a snake and be able to unhinge my jaw to suck up the food from my plate."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back