• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru shook his head immediately. "Naaaaaaah, don't say this to anyone else, but i like it when you care a lot."

With furrowed brows, Dei-Loki followed the comment with a small smile. "Aw, Masaru. Thank you."

Masaru nodded, "yeah i deserve something for saying that . . . . like maybe a cuddle after a warm bath? AH I'm broken!"

Dei-Loki blinked at this, snickering as he hugged Masaru, clinging tightly like the woof beah he was meant to beee. "Hey, shh. Bath and cuddles sounds more than alright with me. Nothin' wrong with rest and relaxation."

Dei-Loki blinked at this, snickering as he hugged Masaru, clinging tightly like the woof beah he was meant to beee. "Hey, shh. Bath and cuddles sounds more than alright with me. Nothin' wrong with rest and relaxation."
Masaru smiled, "even if it's not . . . fun times?"

"Cuddles . . . are nice, yeah." He then hugged him back before kissing him on the forehead. "Y'got me saaaaaaaappy."

Dei-Loki snickered at this, closing his eyes at the kiss. "Pshh, it's not so baaad."

Yuki smiled before putting the plates on the table. "Dinner's done by the way."

Masaru zoomed to his seat.

Dei-Loki inhaled at that, immediately taking his seat as well while the blackhole known as his gut would growl like an angry beast.

Dei-Loki inhaled at that, immediately taking his seat as well while the blackhole known as his gut would growl like an angry beast.
Yuki plated the plates with the sweet potatoes and corn as she made around before whistling through the doorway. "Dinner's done!"

Yuki plated the plates with the sweet potatoes and corn as she made around before whistling through the doorway. "Dinner's done!"

On que, down came the stampede like a heard of, well... hungry animals. Through the approach, Malvo kept a weary on Yuki, only to relax once realising she was out of the way from any sort of accidental harm - a smile riding up her face while Dei-Loki looked up from his food, smiling towards Malvo.

"She knows not t' stand in the way, Malvy." Dei-Loki assured.

On que, down came the stampede like a heard of, well... hungry animals. Through the approach, Malvo kept a weary on Yuki, only to relax once realising she was out of the way from any sort of accidental harm - a smile riding up her face while Dei-Loki looked up from his food, smiling towards Malvo.

"She knows not t' stand in the way, Malvy." Dei-Loki assured.
Graham and Valerie have already sat down in their chairs as Yuki looks up and over to Malvo. "This ain't my first rodeo, Pooka. But i do love how you're worried about me."

Graham and Valerie have already sat down in their chairs as Yuki looks up and over to Malvo. "This ain't my first rodeo, Pooka. But i do love how you're worried about me."

Reaver nearly tripped over a chair (because... klutz. XD ;w; ) before he managed to make it to the chair beside Graham as Chloe, of course, sat beside Valerie.

Malvo kept her smile at this, snickering sheepishly while scratching the back of her head. "Can never be too careful."

Reaver nearly tripped over a chair (because... klutz. XD ;w; ) before he managed to make it to the chair beside Graham as Chloe, of course, sat beside Valerie.

Malvo kept her smile at this, snickering sheepishly while scratching the back of her head. "Can never be too careful."
(XD definitely Reaver)

Graham looked to Reaver with wide eyes before sighing in relief once he sat down.

Yuki giggled, "i guesss you have a point. Now come, let's finish their plates."

(XD definitely Reaver)

Graham looked to Reaver with wide eyes before sighing in relief once he sat down.

Yuki giggled, "i guesss you have a point. Now come, let's finish their plates."

Noticing the look of nervousness, Reaver gave a sheepish snicker before leaning over and kissing Graham's cheek. "I'm okie."

Malvo smiled, nodding to Yuki as she'd head over to do just that.

Noticing the look of nervousness, Reaver gave a sheepish snicker before leaning over and kissing Graham's cheek. "I'm okie."

Malvo smiled, nodding to Yuki as she'd head over to do just that.
Graham smiled softly, "y'could've been better if you watched your steps carefully, okay?"

Yuki helped her before sitting them both down.

Graham smiled softly, "y'could've been better if you watched your steps carefully, okay?"

Yuki helped her before sitting them both down.

"But I'd look sad staring at my feet as I walk." Reaver cocked his head.

While Yuki took the plates, Malvo brought over the drinks while smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back