• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru placed the flytrap down at the cash register. The cashier looked puzzled at the beast before riniging it up. Masaru then paid. "Umm. i would be careful with that thing. It's a very dangerous plant."

Masaru looked to the flytrap. "Cooooooooool."

Dei-Loki quirked a brow, glancing to the plant again as he grinned.

Masaru grabbed the pot and then began to walk out the door. "Y'better make sure you take good care of this plant, you two."

Meara nodded, "we wiww dadi."

Dei-Loki followed with the kids as Abel nodded.

"We wiww take gud caur of Benji."

Masaru snickered, "y'really like the name Benji?" Meara nodded, giggling.

Abel nodded as well, smiling while Dei-Loki snickered.

"This is what happens when we leave them with their grandparents. Just tons of dog movies."

Masaru placed the plot carefully into the carriage before putting Abel in his seat and then Meara before offering Dei his hand.

Abel leaned against the back of his seat, happily tapping his knees with his hands.

Dei-Loki smiled at the offer before softly taking Masaru's hand and climbing into the carriage.

Abel leaned against the back of his seat, happily tapping his knees with his hands.

Dei-Loki smiled at the offer before softly taking Masaru's hand and climbing into the carriage.
Masaru sat down once Dei was in. "So . . . how does one take care of a giant plant anyways?"

Masaru sat down once Dei was in. "So . . . how does one take care of a giant plant anyways?"

Knocking on the wall of the carriage to let the driver know they were in, Dei-Loki sat down as well. "Just gotta keep it fed and watered like any other plant, I suppose. 'f we need help, I guess we could ask mam, though. Both her and aunt Alison are the green-thumbed bears of the family, after all."

Knocking on the wall of the carriage to let the driver know they were in, Dei-Loki sat down as well. "Just gotta keep it fed and watered like any other plant, I suppose. 'f we need help, I guess we could ask mam, though. Both her and aunt Alison are the green-thumbed bears of the family, after all."
"That doesn't surprise me at all." he grinned.

"That or you guys hire gardeners>"

He shook his head. "Naaah, mam's to passionate about it t' pay someone. She likes how it keeps her busy in the summer, even without Malvy and I raisin' Hel as she does it." He smiled at the memory.

He shook his head. "Naaah, mam's to passionate about it t' pay someone. She likes how it keeps her busy in the summer, even without Malvy and I raisin' Hel as she does it." He smiled at the memory.
Masaru snickered, "i see. I bet she does need something to keep herself busy now that she has no brats runnin' around her."

Masaru snickered, "i see. I bet she does need something to keep herself busy now that she has no brats runnin' around her."

Dei-Loki nodded, snickering. "I think she misses it sometimes, though."

"Welp if she ever needs it. We can always go on more solo dates without the gremlins." He patted the two on the head.

Dei-Loki cracked a grin, snickering. "She'd probably like that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back