• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"I know she isn't." Dei-Loki huffed, frowning a bit. "Do I say it too much?"
Masaru turned to Dei. "Y'say it just enough. We're just teasing you. They might be your kids, but they're also mine. And the thing i know about Oshiros is that we love teasing each other hard."

Masaru turned to Dei. "Y'say it just enough. We're just teasing you. They might be your kids, but they're also mine. And the thing i know about Oshiros is that we love teasing each other hard."

Dei-Loki exhaled in relief, closing his eyes as he gave a sheepish snicker. "I shoulda known."

"Which is weird because we've been married for years now." He leaned over as he continued to walk, kissing his cheek.

Dei-Loki, who'd nod in agreement, turned his head so he could kiss Masaru's jaw to return the gesture. "I'm a strange being."

Dei-Loki, who'd nod in agreement, turned his head so he could kiss Masaru's jaw to return the gesture. "I'm a strange being."
Masaru smiled softly at the kiss before also nodding. "That is very true. Which is why i started loving you."

Masaru smiled softly at the kiss before also nodding. "That is very true. Which is why i started loving you."

Dei-Loki inhaled, smiling as well. "Gods, it's so nice t' have someone love my strangeness."

Masaru snickered, "and it's amazing to have someone who loves me even though i've become a completely different person."

"Y'll always be an intense buttkicker in my eyes." Dei-Loki, cleverly, censored. A smile on his face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back