• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru sighed in relief. "Your Dada's right. We can have fun in other ways too."

"How?" Abel pouted once more, Dei-Loki pondering.

"... By playin' games, of course!" Dei-Loki then smiled.

meara blinked, "but wah if we wanna cweate chaos!?"

"Y'don't! Because . . . Because we would be very saaaaaaaaaad. And you don't want to make your dadas sad, right?"

Meara pouted, shaking her head.

Abel shook his head as well. "Noh sad dadas."

"Then nooo chaos."

Meara nodded, "okay, no chaos. Wah about when we ouw biggeh?"

"Maybe when your bigger, sure."

Dei-Loki nodded, smiling. "AS LONG as ya know what yer gettin' into."

Abel nodded to this. "Wanna cause chaos wiff us?"

Dei-Loki then whined at the cuteness of the invitation.

Dei-Loki nodded, smiling. "AS LONG as ya know what yer gettin' into."

Abel nodded to this. "Wanna cause chaos wiff us?"

Dei-Loki then whined at the cuteness of the invitation.
"As long as it's legal." Masaru then groaned, "that was so hard to say." He shuddered.

"As long as it's legal." Masaru then groaned, "that was so hard to say." He shuddered.

Dei-Loki moved, softly patting Masaru on the back before kissing his cheek. "I know. But ya did good."

"Still a bad boy t' me." Dei-Loki whispered to Masaru, smiling innocently soon after.
Masaru smiled proudly at that, "thanks sugah. Well then i think we're here. Ready boys and girl?"

Meara nodded throwing her arms up to get picked up. Masaru opened the door and quickly grabbed Meara into his arms before exiting.

Masaru smiled proudly at that, "thanks sugah. Well then i think we're here. Ready boys and girl?"

Meara nodded throwing her arms up to get picked up. Masaru opened the door and quickly grabbed Meara into his arms before exiting.

Dei-Loki grinned, unbuckling Abel before lifting him as well - hopping out with the toddler on his back. "We must venture forth!"

Masaru nodded, "i'm only saying yes because your father would kill me if i said no."

Dei-Loki smiled at this. "It pays t' be known so wellll." He sneefled before glancing to Meara. "Y'hungry, too, Mew?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back