• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Do I? Do i really? Mister 'puts on the puppy dog eyes to get his way all the time'?"

Dei-Loki blinked, instantly switching his sad puppy dog eyes on at that while he lowered his ears and watched Masaru. "Y-Y' don't trust me? B-But I'm a good boy..."

Masaru glared at that before grinning. "You're a very bad boy if you continue this."

Dei-Loki instantly stopped as the sad look in his eyes managed to become more genuine by the time of simply looking down. His head hung in regret. "'m sorry..."

Dei-Loki instantly stopped as the sad look in his eyes managed to become more genuine by the time of simply looking down. His head hung in regret. "'m sorry..."
Masaru sighed, "no not like that. I was . . . Teasing you. " he looked to the kids who looked at him curiously.

Masaru sighed, "no not like that. I was . . . Teasing you. " he looked to the kids who looked at him curiously.

Dei-Loki blinked at this, lowering an ear in realization before looking to the curious eyes of the kids. He then looked back to Masaru before playing along as not to corrupt the innocent minds of their children. "Oh. Well, y'scared me." He pouted.

Dei-Loki blinked at this, lowering an ear in realization before looking to the curious eyes of the kids. He then looked back to Masaru before playing along as not to corrupt the innocent minds of their children. "Oh. Well, y'scared me." He pouted.
"Don't be like your Dada, kids. He takes a long time to get somewhere. "

"but Dada is cool. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back