• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Of course i love you. I have two kids with you. And married you. And i bought that goooooooooood lookin' ring for your finger."

"Some nice bling." Dei-Loki raised his hand slightly to look at the ring before snickering softly.

"Some nice bling." Dei-Loki raised his hand slightly to look at the ring before snickering softly.
Masaru smiled, "only the best for my baby.. . . well my other other baby." He then looked to the twins, Meara smiling right back at him as she watched.

Masaru smiled, "only the best for my baby.. . . well my other other baby." He then looked to the twins, Meara smiling right back at him as she watched.

Abel had been smiling as well, Dei-Loki snickering as he glanced over to the two of them.

"We'ur awl babies." Abel kept his smile.

Abel had been smiling as well, Dei-Loki snickering as he glanced over to the two of them.

"We'ur awl babies." Abel kept his smile.
Meara threw her arms into the air. "Babies foh evah! Is dadi a baby too?"

Masaru sighed, "i guess i am. This family is a big bunch of babies."

Meara threw her arms into the air. "Babies foh evah! Is dadi a baby too?"

Masaru sighed, "i guess i am. This family is a big bunch of babies."

"Ain't that the truth. Especially the 'tough guys' of the family." Dei-Loki snickered.

"Ain't that the truth. Especially the 'tough guys' of the family." Dei-Loki snickered.
Masaru smirked, "should I be offended by you putting me into the tough guy category and calling them babies or the fact that you didn't put me in that group."

Masaru smirked, "should I be offended by you putting me into the tough guy category and calling them babies or the fact that you didn't put me in that group."

"Ooooh, no. Yer definitely in that group too." Dei-Loki snickered.

Masaru shook his head, snickering as he looked to the two. "Who's a bigger baby though? Me or your Dada?"

Meara long and hard before smiling innocently. "You."

"Ooooooooof."

Abel nodded in agreement with his sister, Dei-Loki snickering softly.

"The baby court has spoken!" Dei-Loki declared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back