• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru snickered, "true that." He patted Abel's head.

Abel smiled happily at the patting before pointing forward while his other arm remained around Dei's neck. "Now wet's goh get Benji!"

Abel smiled happily at the patting before pointing forward while his other arm remained around Dei's neck. "Now wet's goh get Benji!"
Meara giggled,d "Benji!"

Masaru smirked, "should we buy towels for these guys? And for me? Before getting into the carriage."

Meara giggled,d "Benji!"

Masaru smirked, "should we buy towels for these guys? And for me? Before getting into the carriage."

"I think that'd be best. It'll save my jacket, anyways." Dei-Loki smiled softly.

"Of course I don't mind." Dei-Loki smiled, holding his free arm open for Meara.
Masaru placed Meara into his arms before quickly walking to the small store that sold beach items.

Meara smiled, "we gonna pwove to you and dadi dat we can get a pet."

Masaru placed Meara into his arms before quickly walking to the small store that sold beach items.

Meara smiled, "we gonna pwove to you and dadi dat we can get a pet."

Dei-Loki kept a smile, snickering softly as he kissed Meara's cheek. "I've got faith in ya both."

"You bettah! A deaw is a deaw!" She then giggled.

"Y've been hangin' around yer dadi too much." He teased, snickering. "Tell me, you two, if y' got a pet, what kind of pet would it be?"

Meara giggled before looking to her Dad. "Nd' day awe wiwwy wiwwy smoww. So it won be a hasswe!"

"Y'realize their home still needs t' be cleaned and such, yes?" Dei-Loki smiled at the excitement, Abel having nodded.

Meara nodded. "you have ouw woud. "

Dei-Loki smiled at this, sighing after closing his eyes. "Alright. If you guys take good care of Benji, we'll consider getting a gecko. Sound good?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back