• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Dei-Loki returned the look, helping Abel onto his back the moment he tried to climb up. And, once Abel was high enough, he peeked over Dei-Loki's shoulder. "Can we get ah monstuw pwant? Wike da one in dat bandicoot game?"
Masaru looked to Dei. "This is what happens when you introduced kids to video games with no logical bases."

Masaru looked to Dei. "This is what happens when you introduced kids to video games with no logical bases."

"Crash Bandicoot teaches life lessons." Dei-Loki stated, closing his eyes.

"Like what?" He grinned.

"Like... t' always... run away from boulders rolling in yer direction." Dei-Loki nodded at his logic. "And t' never ever jump and stand in the mouths of monster plants."

"Like... t' always... run away from boulders rolling in yer direction." Dei-Loki nodded at his logic. "And t' never ever jump and stand in the mouths of monster plants."
Masaru sighed, rolling his eyes before snapping his fingers with his free hand. "I got the thing! A venus flytrap!"

Masaru sighed, rolling his eyes before snapping his fingers with his free hand. "I got the thing! A venus flytrap!"

"Oooo, there ya go. Those are kinda like monster plants." Dei-Loki smiled, glancing back and forth between Abel and Meara.

"Oooo, there ya go. Those are kinda like monster plants." Dei-Loki smiled, glancing back and forth between Abel and Meara.
"They're small, but they eat the nasty flies that buzz in your ears." He then made a buzzing sound into Meara's ear which made her laugh, trying to push Masaru away.

"They're small, but they eat the nasty flies that buzz in your ears." He then made a buzzing sound into Meara's ear which made her laugh, trying to push Masaru away.

"Can we get one now!?" Abel exclaimed, hugging Dei-Loki's neck.

Masaru laughed, "but what about the beach?"

Meara pouted, "no! We go and get Benji da fwy tr-trap."

Dei-Loki snickered at this. "Benji? Y'been watching dog movies with Grandpa Adee again?"

(That... That image is cute.)

"Why i'n't he open, anyways?" Abel tilted his head, lowering his ears.
Masaru looked to Abel, smiling softly. "Let's just say your grandpa has worked a loooooong long life of his that he deserves to feel safe." He then stood up again, pointing at Dei with his free hand, "never let your Dad know i said that!"

Masaru looked to Abel, smiling softly. "Let's just say your grandpa has worked a loooooong long life of his that he deserves to feel safe." He then stood up again, pointing at Dei with his free hand, "never let your Dad know i said that!"

Abel nodded in understanding to that while Dei-Loki snickered.

"My lips are sealed." Dei-Loki grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back