• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Abel smiled and nodded, quickly heading back over to the castle. "Cafuw not ta dwop da shewws."

Dei-Loki watched the both of them, a happy exhale slipping from his nose.
Meara nodded, walking to the castle very carefully. "I am a neenja!"

Meara smiled proudly, putting the shells down by the castle door. "Y'wanna be a neenja too, buddeh?"

Abel widened his eyes, smiling as he crouched to put the shells in their proper places. "Can I be a neenja wit ya, Nana?"

"Dada! Do you wanna be a neenja!?" She yelled over to Dei.

Dei-Loki perked his ears at the question, already having been watching them both as he grinned from the pronunciation. "Sure, I'll be a ninja!"

Dei-Loki perked his ears at the question, already having been watching them both as he grinned from the pronunciation. "Sure, I'll be a ninja!"
"Wah abou Dadi? Due he wanna be a neenja?" She looked out to find where Masaru was before giggling when she spot just his eyes and above peering out of the water. "Dadi can't be a neenja! Dadi a shark!"

"Wah abou Dadi? Due he wanna be a neenja?" She looked out to find where Masaru was before giggling when she spot just his eyes and above peering out of the water. "Dadi can't be a neenja! Dadi a shark!"

Abel ooed, glancing out to the water. "Supuh shawk!"

Abel ooed, glancing out to the water. "Supuh shawk!"
Masaru raised a bit so his head was all the way out. "I ain't a shark. Sharks are lame. Too nice. Besides, easy to kill."

"Den does Dadi want to be a neenja?"
Masaru grinned, "would you like to hear a secret?"

Meara nodded, "i wuv sequets!"

Masaru raised a bit so his head was all the way out. "I ain't a shark. Sharks are lame. Too nice. Besides, easy to kill."

"Den does Dadi want to be a neenja?"
Masaru grinned, "would you like to hear a secret?"

Meara nodded, "i wuv sequets!"

"Me too!" Abel exclaimed, smiling.

"Me too!" Abel exclaimed, smiling.
Masaru grinned, "i was a ninja a loooooooooooong time ago."

Meara gasped, "weally!?"

Masaru nodded, "yup. But yakuzas are cooler."

"What's a yakuzo?"

"A yakuza member is . . . let's just say they like to make sure they have control." Meara ooed at that.

Masaru grinned, "i was a ninja a loooooooooooong time ago."

Meara gasped, "weally!?"

Masaru nodded, "yup. But yakuzas are cooler."

"What's a yakuzo?"

"A yakuza member is . . . let's just say they like to make sure they have control." Meara ooed at that.

"Wike a mofo?" Abel tilted his head, Dei-Loki instantly coughing.

"Cooooooool." Abel grinned.
Meara nodded, "do yakuzo kiww people?"

Masaru looked to Dei as he sunk slowly. "I don't know what to doooooooo. Look kids, seashells on the seashore!" He pointed opposite of him, Meara looked over as Masaru disappeared under the water and swam away.

"I SEE NO SEASHEWWS!"

Meara nodded, "do yakuzo kiww people?"

Masaru looked to Dei as he sunk slowly. "I don't know what to doooooooo. Look kids, seashells on the seashore!" He pointed opposite of him, Meara looked over as Masaru disappeared under the water and swam away.

"I SEE NO SEASHEWWS!"

Dei-Loki bit his lip at the question before quickly standing and heading over to a small puddle before crouching and glancing to the kids to provide a distraction. "Mew, Abel, c'mere! I wanna show ya something."

Abel blinked a few times, glancing over to Dei-Loki with a tilted head. "Wat?"

"Just c'mere." Dei-Loki gave a warm smile before looking back to the puddle.

Dei-Loki bit his lip at the question before quickly standing and heading over to a small puddle before crouching and glancing to the kids to provide a distraction. "Mew, Abel, c'mere! I wanna show ya something."

Abel blinked a few times, glancing over to Dei-Loki with a tilted head. "Wat?"

"Just c'mere." Dei-Loki gave a warm smile before looking back to the puddle.
Meara ran to her dad. "wah?"

Meara ran to her dad. "wah?"

Abel quickly followed with a curious look in his gaze, head tilting.

Dei-Loki smiled as they ran over before gesturing down to the little hermit crabs that had gathered in the puddle. "Look at all these guys."

Abel quickly followed with a curious look in his gaze, head tilting.

Dei-Loki smiled as they ran over before gesturing down to the little hermit crabs that had gathered in the puddle. "Look at all these guys."
Meara gasped, "awww dey so smaww!"

Meara gasped, "awww dey so smaww!"

Abel ooed, Dei-Loki nodding with a smile as he lifted one of the hermit crabs up so the kids could have a better view. Abel then furrowed his brows.

"Won't dey pinch?"

Dei-Loki shook his head. "Not these ones, at least. Even if they did, their pinchers are too small f'r ya t' feel anything. Yer auntie Malvo taught me this a looong time ago."

Abel ooed, Dei-Loki nodding with a smile as he lifted one of the hermit crabs up so the kids could have a better view. Abel then furrowed his brows.

"Won't dey pinch?"

Dei-Loki shook his head. "Not these ones, at least. Even if they did, their pinchers are too small f'r ya t' feel anything. Yer auntie Malvo taught me this a looong time ago."

Meara giggled, "tiny wittle babies." She smiled at the crabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back