• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Dei-Loki blinked, glancing back towards where they were sitting previously before looking to their kids again with a small smile. "He's probably swimmin'. He wanted to earlier."
Meara gasped before hopping out of the castle, "get Dadi, i wanna go swimmin!"

Meara gasped before hopping out of the castle, "get Dadi, i wanna go swimmin!"

Abel quickly hopped out as well. "Me too!"

Dei-Loki blinked at this, smiling with a faint nod. "I'll try and get his attention. Just promise y' won't go in until yer with him, okay? I want ya both safe." He'd then gently take both Abel and Meara by the hand before glancing to the shoreline, biting his lip while he'd approach the edge with the kids before stopping just out of the water's reach. Dei-Loki then waited for Masaru to surface, ignoring the ringing in his ears caused by the faint panic he felt. He sighed to calm himself and, once Masaru was above the water, Dei-Loki called out. "Masaru! The kids wanna swim with ya!"

Abel quickly hopped out as well. "Me too!"

Dei-Loki blinked at this, smiling with a faint nod. "I'll try and get his attention. Just promise y' won't go in until yer with him, okay? I want ya both safe." He'd then gently take both Abel and Meara by the hand before glancing to the shoreline, biting his lip while he'd approach the edge with the kids before stopping just out of the water's reach. Dei-Loki then waited for Masaru to surface, ignoring the ringing in his ears caused by the faint panic he felt. He sighed to calm himself and, once Masaru was above the water, Dei-Loki called out. "Masaru! The kids wanna swim with ya!"
Meara nodded before following Dei as she waved to Masaru who swam right back over. "Y'two want to swim huh?" He then quickly bat away one of the fish skeletons that followed him in his strokes over before smiling innocently. "I'll be delighted! But we're staying right here, okay?"

Meara nodded jumping into Masaru's arms. He then opened his arm for Abel.

Meara nodded before following Dei as she waved to Masaru who swam right back over. "Y'two want to swim huh?" He then quickly bat away one of the fish skeletons that followed him in his strokes over before smiling innocently. "I'll be delighted! But we're staying right here, okay?"

Meara nodded jumping into Masaru's arms. He then opened his arm for Abel.

Abel smiled excitedly, quickly running over and leaping into Masaru's hold, as well. Dei-Loki having crossed his arms with a soft smile while he watched the three.

Abel smiled excitedly, quickly running over and leaping into Masaru's hold, as well. Dei-Loki having crossed his arms with a soft smile while he watched the three.
Masaru took him into his arm, kissing his head. "Now, are you sure you don't want to sit by the small tide with your toes in the water, Dei? I promise i won't touch you and no one will either."

Masaru took him into his arm, kissing his head. "Now, are you sure you don't want to sit by the small tide with your toes in the water, Dei? I promise i won't touch you and no one will either."

While biting his inner lip, Dei-Loki seemed to consider it for a moment before something flipped the switch. He shook his head, managing a smile. "I'm good right here."

While biting his inner lip, Dei-Loki seemed to consider it for a moment before something flipped the switch. He shook his head, managing a smile. "I'm good right here."
Masaru nodded, swimming a bit until the water was right at the children's stomach when they stand an to their chest when they sat. "There you go, much better right?"

Meara nodded, staying by Masaru as she looked down at the ocean floor. "Moah Seasheww!"

Masaru nodded, swimming a bit until the water was right at the children's stomach when they stand an to their chest when they sat. "There you go, much better right?"

Meara nodded, staying by Masaru as she looked down at the ocean floor. "Moah Seasheww!"

Abel nodded as well before looking to the ocean floor. He'd then point down to one of the larger ones. "Wook at dat one!"

Abel smiled wide as he'd reach over and take the shells. "Dankie!"
Masaru nodded, "anything for you two. " he turned gently, laying on his back. He smiled as he felt the extra weight on his stomach, looking down slightly to see that Meara had crawled onto him. "Y'know you're heavy right?"

Meara wagged her finger at Masaru. "Y'know you're not suppose to say that about girls dadi.

Masaru snickered "right right sorry."

Masaru nodded, "anything for you two. " he turned gently, laying on his back. He smiled as he felt the extra weight on his stomach, looking down slightly to see that Meara had crawled onto him. "Y'know you're heavy right?"

Meara wagged her finger at Masaru. "Y'know you're not suppose to say that about girls dadi.

Masaru snickered "right right sorry."

Abel ooed at this, giggling soon after. "She towd yu."

"Mhmm berry cold and deep deep deep. So you gotta stay here where itd nice and warm. "

"I'll stay heeuw." Abel assured with a smile.

Dei-Loki continued to observe from just out of the water's reach - sitting his butt on the dry sand with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back