• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
(EEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS SO CUTE XD)
"To the moooooon!" she giggled

(AEH NOW I GOT THE SONG IN MY HEAD!)

Abel giggled as well, dragging his bucket to where they were going to build the sandcastle.

(AEH NOW I GOT THE SONG IN MY HEAD!)

Abel giggled as well, dragging his bucket to where they were going to build the sandcastle.
(;-; it's such a good song)

Meara patted the last bit of sand down in her bucket before putting it upside down and shimmied the bucket off of it, showing a clean sand castle piece. "It's so pwetty! "

(;-; it's such a good song)

Meara patted the last bit of sand down in her bucket before putting it upside down and shimmied the bucket off of it, showing a clean sand castle piece. "It's so pwetty! "

Abel ooed, flipping his bucket next to Meara's sand castle piece, mimicking the removal until there was a second clean-cut sand castle piece.

"Gotsta get mowe sand." Abel stated, heading over quickly to refill his bucket.
Meara followed "can we get seashewws?"

(discord is down so I'm texting here. I might be busy next class so talk to you in about an hour or so)

Last edited:
Meara followed "can we get seashewws?"

(discord is down so I'm texting here. I might be busy next class so talk to you in about an hour or so)

(Okie dokie.)

Abel nodded, looking to his sister. "Of cowse! We need doows fow da castwle!"

(Okie dokie.)

Abel nodded, looking to his sister. "Of cowse! We need doows fow da castwle!"
Meara giggled as carefully placed half seashells on the side of the castle. "Double dooh. "

Masaru stared out into the ocean. "I wanna where the people aren't. "

Meara giggled as carefully placed half seashells on the side of the castle. "Double dooh. "

Masaru stared out into the ocean. "I wanna where the people aren't. "

Abel watched the careful action, smiling happily as he'd no sooner close his eyes. "Good job, Nana!"

Dei-Loki quirked a brow at Masaru's words before leaning back against the sand with a smirk. "Don't care t'see, t' see them danciiin'."

Abel watched the careful action, smiling happily as he'd no sooner close his eyes. "Good job, Nana!"

Dei-Loki quirked a brow at Masaru's words before leaning back against the sand with a smirk. "Don't care t'see, t' see them danciiin'."

(XD THANK YOU FOR CATCHING THE REFERENCE and also the Nana is actually killing me)

Meara squeeled out in delight. "I did good! Good job to you, big budda."

Masaru quirked his brow, "who's dancing?"

(XD THANK YOU FOR CATCHING THE REFERENCE and also the Nana is actually killing me)

Meara squeeled out in delight. "I did good! Good job to you, big budda."

Masaru quirked his brow, "who's dancing?"

(You're welcome and SAAAME.)

Abel giggled at this, keeping his eyes closed as he smiled. "Dankie!"

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at this. "Y' just quoted--... Y'know, sometimes I wonder if ya actually have watched these movies and yer just pullin' my leg a lotta times."

(You're welcome and SAAAME.)

Abel giggled at this, keeping his eyes closed as he smiled. "Dankie!"

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at this. "Y' just quoted--... Y'know, sometimes I wonder if ya actually have watched these movies and yer just pullin' my leg a lotta times."
Meara then gasped, "showd we make a fowt out of shand!?"

Masaru snickered, "nowadays, yeah. Thanks to our dazzling daughter, i've been watching a loooooot of princess movies." He shuddered.

Meara then gasped, "showd we make a fowt out of shand!?"

Masaru snickered, "nowadays, yeah. Thanks to our dazzling daughter, i've been watching a loooooot of princess movies." He shuddered.

Abel widened his eyes at this, quickly raising his shovel to the sky. "YUS!"

Dei-Loki grinned, cooing as he sat up a bit in the sand. "Awww!"

Abel widened his eyes at this, quickly raising his shovel to the sky. "YUS!"

Dei-Loki grinned, cooing as he sat up a bit in the sand. "Awww!"
"Shand fowt is a go!" Meara quickly began to pat more snow against the castles that she was making to make an actual wall.

Masaru squinted, "I'll hurt you."

"Shand fowt is a go!" Meara quickly began to pat more snow against the castles that she was making to make an actual wall.

Masaru squinted, "I'll hurt you."

Abel grinned, assisting in the action while digging the beginning of a small trench behind the wall for them to sit in. (I used to do this a lot back when we went up to Cape Cod.)

Dei-Loki raised his brows, smirking a small bit. "Please?"

Abel grinned, assisting in the action while digging the beginning of a small trench behind the wall for them to sit in. (I used to do this a lot back when we went up to Cape Cod.)

Dei-Loki raised his brows, smirking a small bit. "Please?"
(AWWWWWWWWW XD THAT"S SO CUTE)

Meara giggled, watching her brother at work. "Go Abe go!"

Masaru grinned at that, "you're such a dirty dog."

(AWWWWWWWWW XD THAT"S SO CUTE)

Meara giggled, watching her brother at work. "Go Abe go!"

Masaru grinned at that, "you're such a dirty dog."

Abel smiled, quickly continuing his digging in the process.

Dei-Loki snickered. "And y'love me."

Meara continued to help her brother as she moved quickly.

Masaru nodded, "that is true. I am very much in love with you."

While Abel moved quickly as well, he'd no sooner stop before lifting up a small conch shell - ooing in the process.

"And I love y', too." Dei-Loki smiled.

While Abel moved quickly as well, he'd no sooner stop before lifting up a small conch shell - ooing in the process.

"And I love y', too." Dei-Loki smiled.

Meara gasped, "whad does it do?"

Masaru snickered, "but seriously, i should've brought my swimming trunks, i wanna go swimming so bad."

Meara gasped, "whad does it do?"

Masaru snickered, "but seriously, i should've brought my swimming trunks, i wanna go swimming so bad."

"I dunno." Abel tilted his head, peeking into the shell.

Dei-Loki quirked a brow. "Y' could always just take off yer shirt and head in as is, 's what my dad and uncles do." He shrugged. "I could even hold yer shirt f'r ya if ya want?"

"I dunno." Abel tilted his head, peeking into the shell.

Dei-Loki quirked a brow. "Y' could always just take off yer shirt and head in as is, 's what my dad and uncles do." He shrugged. "I could even hold yer shirt f'r ya if ya want?"
"Shouwd we axe dadas?" She smiled.

Masaru sighed, "i would but i'll ruin the carriage seat with my wet butt."

"Shouwd we axe dadas?" She smiled.

Masaru sighed, "i would but i'll ruin the carriage seat with my wet butt."

"I tink we should." Abel nodded, glancing to Meara with a smile.

Dei-Loki bit his lip in thought. "I've got a jacket y'can sit on back in the carriage, if need be? I just want y' t' enjoy yerself, too."

"I tink we should." Abel nodded, glancing to Meara with a smile.

Dei-Loki bit his lip in thought. "I've got a jacket y'can sit on back in the carriage, if need be? I just want y' t' enjoy yerself, too."
Meara giggled, walking over to her Dadas as Masaru smiled, "thanks Dei, i'll take you on your offer if you don't mind." He then looked down to the two. "Hey you guys."

Meara smiled, "dadi! We found something!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back