• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Oh oops, you're right, Abel. Silly me." He smirked, getting out of the carriage.

(I DON"T KNOW WHERE WE ARE SO LET"S JUST ROLL)

(ROLLIN')

Dei-Loki snickered at this, stepping out of the carriage after unbuckling the two and then turning around so his back was by the doorway. "Ya want a ride, Mear-Mear?"

(ROLLIN')

Dei-Loki snickered at this, stepping out of the carriage after unbuckling the two and then turning around so his back was by the doorway. "Ya want a ride, Mear-Mear?"
Masaru helped Abel out of his seat and held him as he got out of the way for Dei to get out. Meara threw her hands in the air. "Yes siw!"

Masaru helped Abel out of his seat and held him as he got out of the way for Dei to get out. Meara threw her hands in the air. "Yes siw!"

"Up up and awaaayy!" Abel giggled as he'd been lifted.

Dei-Loki gave a gentle laugh, crouching down so Meara could hop onto his back.

"Up up and awaaayy!" Abel giggled as he'd been lifted.

Dei-Loki gave a gentle laugh, crouching down so Meara could hop onto his back.
Meara immediately climbed onto his back and nestled in as she giggled. "AWAY!"

Masaru snickered, "Abel, do you want the same?"

Meara immediately climbed onto his back and nestled in as she giggled. "AWAY!"

Masaru snickered, "Abel, do you want the same?"

Dei-Loki supported Meara by her legs, snickering as he moved forward. "AWAAAY!"

Abel glanced to Masaru, smiling happily. "Pwease?"

Masaru quickly did the same for Abel before flying him as he zoomed to Dei's side.

Abel happily laughed, hugging Masaru's neck while Dei-Loki glanced to them both with a smile. "We should go pick a spot."

Dei-Loki laughed as well, softly taking Abel. "True, true. Just don't scare anyone too badly."
"I can't make any promises." He walked over to a few dudes and kindly asked for this spot. When they refused him, his hand flew to the close's dude's face, twisting his nose until it broke under Masaru's hand, blood gushing out as he hissed. He whispered something into his ear before the guy nodded shockingly and pushed the other guys away. Soon the guys were gone as Masaru smiled at Dei. "I found our spot!" He shouted.

"I can't make any promises." He walked over to a few dudes and kindly asked for this spot. When they refused him, his hand flew to the close's dude's face, twisting his nose until it broke under Masaru's hand, blood gushing out as he hissed. He whispered something into his ear before the guy nodded shockingly and pushed the other guys away. Soon the guys were gone as Masaru smiled at Dei. "I found our spot!" He shouted.

Dei-Loki, in the meantime, kept the kids distracted with the wildlife here and there while Masaru did his thing - no sooner looking over at the shout, and then to the kids once more while smiling. "Let's go build some sand castles, guys."

Abel smiled wide as Dei-Loki began to walk again. "We'ur gonna make da bestist sand castuw!"

Dei-Loki, in the meantime, kept the kids distracted with the wildlife here and there while Masaru did his thing - no sooner looking over at the shout, and then to the kids once more while smiling. "Let's go build some sand castles, guys."

Abel smiled wide as Dei-Loki began to walk again. "We'ur gonna make da bestist sand castuw!"
Masaru grinned, "i got a nice spot too. Just for us."

Meara cheered, "yaaaaaay! Good job, Daddy!"

Masaru snickered, kissing her on the head as she got close. "Thanks Mew."

Masaru grinned, "i got a nice spot too. Just for us."

Meara cheered, "yaaaaaay! Good job, Daddy!"

Masaru snickered, kissing her on the head as she got close. "Thanks Mew."

"Bes' spot." Abel grinned, Dei-Loki having set them both down in the sand.

Meara grabbed a shovel. "Wet's go! "

Abel pointed his shovel to the sky before picking up a bucket and heading over to the wetter sand, still keeping close to their parents as he filled the bucket.

Meara followed, doing the same. "We gonna weach da moon, brudda? "

Abel nodded, glancing to Meara with a wide smile. "Of couwse, Nana!"

(HAH! I remembered the nickname you had Abel give Meara in EN. XD ;w; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back