• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"But it smells nice tho. " he sniffed his hand.

(I LOOOOOVE the smell)

"Smells better than it used t' smell." Dei-Loki remarked, opening the can of bug spray.

(True story.
I used to have this one sunscreen that smelt SO bad. I don't know why, but it was just baaad.)

"Smells better than it used t' smell." Dei-Loki remarked, opening the can of bug spray.

(True story.
I used to have this one sunscreen that smelt SO bad. I don't know why, but it was just baaad.)
(Ewww I always had good sunscreen)

Masaru snickered "get a lot on yourself."

(Ewww I always had good sunscreen)

Masaru snickered "get a lot on yourself."

( ;w; I wish I did.)

Dei-Loki snickered. "Yeah, yeah." He spoke, handing over the bug spray before putting the sunscreen on himself.

(patpat)

Masaru snickered before spraying Meara softly and carefully. She squealed at the coldness.

Dei-Loki snickered from the squeal, rubbing the sunscreen into the exposed areas on his face while Abel watched before glancing to Meara following the squeal.

Dei-Loki snickered from the squeal, rubbing the sunscreen into the exposed areas on his face while Abel watched before glancing to Meara following the squeal.
Masaru placed the bugspray back where it was. "Anything else that we might be forgetting?"

Masaru placed the bugspray back where it was. "Anything else that we might be forgetting?"

"Sand toys!" Abel exclaimed, raising his hands before closing his eyes as Dei-Loki carefully sprayed him with the bug spray.

Masaru put Abel in his arms and then laid his arms on his front side as he held him carefully. "We all float down here!"

(WHO LET HIM WATCH IT!? HMMMMM???)

(AAAH)

Abel blinked and giggled as he was picked up, Dei-Loki glancing over like a 'nam vet with wide eyes from the comment.

(Same tho. XD ;w; )

Masaru snickered, "what about 'they're heeeerr-re~'? Or what about, 'I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti."

Dei-Loki whined quietly, closing his eyes. "Stahp!"

(DEI YOU'VE DISMEMBERED PEOPLE BEFORE.
YOU'RE A FRICKEN DEMIGOD AND YOU'VE BEEN TO VALHALLA AND TO SHADOWHEIM! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?)

Dei-Loki whined quietly, closing his eyes. "Stahp!"

(DEI YOU'VE DISMEMBERED PEOPLE BEFORE.
YOU'RE A FRICKEN DEMIGOD AND YOU'VE BEEN TO VALHALLA AND TO SHADOWHEIM! WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?)
(XD IT"S SO CUTE)

Masaru snickered, "What's wrong, love? Scared of the boogeyman? 'Was that the boogeyman? Yes, i believe it was'." He acted.

(XD IT"S SO CUTE)

Masaru snickered, "What's wrong, love? Scared of the boogeyman? 'Was that the boogeyman? Yes, i believe it was'." He acted.

Dei-Loki hung his head just a tad, whining. "STAHP!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back