• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Meara giggled at the nuzzle. "I siwwy wike dada."

Masaru grinned, "she called you out."

Dei-Loki blinked a few times before sighing gently with a smile. "At least I've got someone to be silly with."

Meara looked to Abel. "Whaddya wanna do, brudda!?"

Abel brought a finger to his chin, tapping just below his lip as he'd look off to the side with a 'HMMMM'. He'd then widen his eyes before tossing his hands up. "We shood buiwd somefin!"

Abel brought a finger to his chin, tapping just below his lip as he'd look off to the side with a 'HMMMM'. He'd then widen his eyes before tossing his hands up. "We shood buiwd somefin!"
(XD YOU ARE TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND THAT, ABEL TOO YOUNG)

"Wike a sandcaswle!?" She asked.

(XD apparently)

"WOOO! WE GONNA MAKE DA BIGGEST SANDCAWSTE EVAH! Can we dada?"

Abel looked to Dei-Loki. "Can we pweaaaaase?"

Dei-Loki blinked, but grinned nonetheless. "I don't see why y'can't."

Abel looked to Dei-Loki. "Can we pweaaaaase?"

Dei-Loki blinked, but grinned nonetheless. "I don't see why y'can't."
"That means going to the beach though, doesn't it? Do you guys have beaches near by because it just feels like forests." Masaru asked.

"That means going to the beach though, doesn't it? Do you guys have beaches near by because it just feels like forests." Masaru asked.

Dei-Loki whined internally at the idea, but forced a smile all the way through. "We do. 's to the east."

Masaru smiled, "i'm proud of you then. Let's go and give our kids a good day."

Dei-Loki seemed to beam at this, happy he could make his husband proud. "YES! Just gotta get these two ready... and me. I need a lot of sunscreen... a lot."

Dei-Loki seemed to beam at this, happy he could make his husband proud. "YES! Just gotta get these two ready... and me. I need a lot of sunscreen... a lot."

"Oh trust me, I know. Spent a literal week waiting for you to heal so we could have some . . . fun."

"Oh trust me, I know. Spent a literal week waiting for you to heal so we could have some . . . fun."

Dei-Loki snickered sheepishly, closing his eyes. "Even I have my limits on pain. And that limit is being a walking lobster."

Masaru snickered, "mmmmmm lobster. Now i want lobster!"

Meara threw her hands in the air. "Wock Wobstah!"

Abel giggled at that, doing the guitar noise to follow while Dei-Loki watched them both, laughing and shaking his head before heading out of the room with Meara still on his shoulders. "Alright musical babies, let's go get ready."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back