• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Malvo huffed at this, shaking her head before glancing to the kids with a pout. "Yer dads are bein' butts t' me."

Abel blinked at this before raising his finger and wiggling it at both Masaru and Dei-Loki. "Pwease don' be a butt to auntie Mawvo!"
Meara pouted, "don't be meanies!"

Masaru groaned, "y'always know our vulnerable weak points."

Meara pouted, "don't be meanies!"

Masaru groaned, "y'always know our vulnerable weak points."

Malvo smiled at this, reaching forward as she softly ruffled the kid's hairs. "Hey, if it keeps y'both in line, it'll be used."

Meara smiled, "okay. I am Meaw-Meaw stwongest baby in da wurld!"

Malvo laughed, closing her eyes with her fists raising to the heavens. "The stwong and mighty Meaw-Meaw shall be an invincible baby!"

Malvo laughed, closing her eyes with her fists raising to the heavens. "The stwong and mighty Meaw-Meaw shall be an invincible baby!"
Meara giggled, "yaaaaaay! Dadas, did you heaw dat!? I gonna kick yow butts!"

Masaru smirked, "already gotta mouth on this one."

Meara giggled, "yaaaaaay! Dadas, did you heaw dat!? I gonna kick yow butts!"

Masaru smirked, "already gotta mouth on this one."

"Oof. A mouth, and she's cute." Dei-Loki blinked, softly poking the tip of Meara's nose.

Meara pouted at that before tearing up. "Youw not nice!"

Dei-Loki's eyes widened instantly at that, softly taking Meara into his arms and rocking her while rubbing her back softly. "Nonononono, shhh, don't cry, Mear-Mear! It's not polite t' bite, that's all! Please don't cryyy."

Dei-Loki's eyes widened instantly at that, softly taking Meara into his arms and rocking her while rubbing her back softly. "Nonononono, shhh, don't cry, Mear-Mear! It's not polite t' bite, that's all! Please don't cryyy."
Meara cried even harder at that, "but i wike to bite!"

Masaru appeared from behind Dei, glaring directly at Meara. Meara stopped crying immediately at the menacing glare. "Do not give your father a hard time." Meara sniffled at that, hiding her face in Dei's chest.

Meara cried even harder at that, "but i wike to bite!"

Masaru appeared from behind Dei, glaring directly at Meara. Meara stopped crying immediately at the menacing glare. "Do not give your father a hard time." Meara sniffled at that, hiding her face in Dei's chest.

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at that, softly rubbing Meara's back still while glancing up and back to Masaru, mouthing a 'thank you'.

Masaru nodded, kissing his head. Meara kept her head by Dei's chest as she breathed softly.

Dei-Loki smiled from the kiss before glancing down to Meara. "No more sad Mear-Mear, right? Unless ya want dada sad?" He pouted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back