• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"But hey, at least it's better than the overly bearing love Dad."

Dei-Loki shuttered at the thought. "Or the kind that just doesn't acknowledge yer existence. Like the constant cold shoulder. I hate that. The first time mam found out that I smoked, she didn't talk t' me f'r a whole week. I've never felt so bad in my life."

Dei-Loki shuttered at the thought. "Or the kind that just doesn't acknowledge yer existence. Like the constant cold shoulder. I hate that. The first time mam found out that I smoked, she didn't talk t' me f'r a whole week. I've never felt so bad in my life."
Masaru patted him on the head. "I don't think i've ever really experienced that feeling. Not going to lie, the first few of my life from until i got out of my old family, i always thought that that was how families worked. I didn't know that love can exist without hate."

Masaru patted him on the head. "I don't think i've ever really experienced that feeling. Not going to lie, the first few of my life from until i got out of my old family, i always thought that that was how families worked. I didn't know that love can exist without hate."

Dei-Loki closed his eyes at the pats, softly sighing. "I feel ya there."

Masaru gave a small smile. "But now we're here. Two . . . guys in love with adopted kids, and . . . we're doing great. Absolutely great."

Dei-Loki nodded quickly with his own smile. "MHM! Best we've ever been. At least, I think so anyways."

Masaru smirked, "and how our family is."

"Forever and always, too." Dei-Loki nodded once in agreement, yelping in surprise when Malvo popped up from behind - pulling Dei-Loki into a hug.

"Goodmorning!" Malvo grinned, Dei-Loki having flailed.

"Why're you so happy? Who turned y' into a morning person!?"

"I'm always a morning person on the weekend." Malvo smiled, waving to the kids with a free hand after Abel waved to her.

"Forever and always, too." Dei-Loki nodded once in agreement, yelping in surprise when Malvo popped up from behind - pulling Dei-Loki into a hug.

"Goodmorning!" Malvo grinned, Dei-Loki having flailed.

"Why're you so happy? Who turned y' into a morning person!?"

"I'm always a morning person on the weekend." Malvo smiled, waving to the kids with a free hand after Abel waved to her.
Meara waved back as Masaru quirked his brow, "last weekend when i tried to wake you up, you almost bit my finger off. What is with you twins and wanting to bite my fingers?"

Meara waved back as Masaru quirked his brow, "last weekend when i tried to wake you up, you almost bit my finger off. What is with you twins and wanting to bite my fingers?"

Malvo squinted to Masaru. "Y' tried waking me up at four in the morning!"

"I need to know what you were going to get for Yuki's birthday! Do you know how embarrassing it would've been if we both bought her the same gift!?"

"Ya could've asked before I went t'bed!" Malvo flailed after letting Dei-Loki go. Dei-Loki snickering in the process.

"And yet, y'remember birthdays." Malvo shook her head.
"I may think Yuki's glares are scary and the definition of hell. . . but when she gives me those eyes of disappoint or sadness because i did something entirely wrong is when i crack quickly. She just has that sad face that gets her whatever she wants, and she doesn't even have to work hard for it."

"I may think Yuki's glares are scary and the definition of hell. . . but when she gives me those eyes of disappoint or sadness because i did something entirely wrong is when i crack quickly. She just has that sad face that gets her whatever she wants, and she doesn't even have to work hard for it."

"Awww." Malvo gave a warm smile to follow her reaction.

Masaru squinted, "you may be terrifying, and vicious, but you are still small and i will throw you as far as i can."

Malvo shook her head. "Y' wouldn't do that. You'd make Yuki upset." She followed this with a smile, squinting soon after when Dei-Loki poked her forehead.

"I can throw ya and say it was a sibling game." Dei-Loki smiled innocently.

Malvo shook her head. "Y' wouldn't do that. You'd make Yuki upset." She followed this with a smile, squinting soon after when Dei-Loki poked her forehead.

"I can throw ya and say it was a sibling game." Dei-Loki smiled innocently.
Masaru smirked, "i love it when he supports me and my violent tendencies."

Masaru smirked, "i love it when he supports me and my violent tendencies."

Malvo huffed at this, shaking her head before glancing to the kids with a pout. "Yer dads are bein' butts t' me."

Abel blinked at this before raising his finger and wiggling it at both Masaru and Dei-Loki. "Pwease don' be a butt to auntie Mawvo!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back