• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Dei-Loki whined at the pout that was also on Abel's face before Dei-Loki slowly sank to sit on the floor once again - head hung. "Nice t'be loved and missed by you guys..." He stated sarcastically, sneefling soon after while he'd watch the tiles on the floor.

(DEI MAKES IT HARD T' TELL WHO'S THE TRUE KID, I FUCKING SWEAR.)
Masaru got up, sighign before wlaking over to him and sat down beside him, bringing him into a hug as he kissed his cheek. "I'm making takoyaki because of you, Dei. You make me passionate enough to cook for people that i love. Rather than what i use to do which was down a 40'."

Masaru got up, sighign before wlaking over to him and sat down beside him, bringing him into a hug as he kissed his cheek. "I'm making takoyaki because of you, Dei. You make me passionate enough to cook for people that i love. Rather than what i use to do which was down a 40'."

Dei-Loki leaned his weight against Masaru, keeping his gaze on the ground. "Do I still get some?.."

"Thank you." Dei-Loki smiled faintly, turning and nuzzling Masaru's jaw.
Meara squinted, sticking her tongue out. "Ewwwwww, cooties!"

Masaru grinned before standing up, wiggling his fingers at Meara. "And you're my next victim." He said before pulling her out of her chair and kissing her cheek repeatedly. She began to squeal, laughing as she tried to push away.

Meara squinted, sticking her tongue out. "Ewwwwww, cooties!"

Masaru grinned before standing up, wiggling his fingers at Meara. "And you're my next victim." He said before pulling her out of her chair and kissing her cheek repeatedly. She began to squeal, laughing as she tried to push away.

Dei-Loki perked up at this, watching with a grin while Abel blinked - making an effort to get free of his seat.

"Don' geev cooties to my sistuw!"

Dei-Loki perked up at this, watching with a grin while Abel blinked - making an effort to get free of his seat.

"Don' geev cooties to my sistuw!"
Masaru picked his baby boy up and smiled, "okay then." He began to pepper both of them with kisses. Meara squealing as she tried to fight off the monster.

Masaru picked his baby boy up and smiled, "okay then." He began to pepper both of them with kisses. Meara squealing as she tried to fight off the monster.

Abel squealed as well while he'd flail in Masaru's arms, laughing. Dei-Loki keeping a grin as he stood and brushed himself off.

Abel squealed as well while he'd flail in Masaru's arms, laughing. Dei-Loki keeping a grin as he stood and brushed himself off.
"See? Cooties aren't TOO bad." Masaru smiled at the kids. Meara snickered, leaning against her Dad. "Still icky."

"See? Cooties aren't TOO bad." Masaru smiled at the kids. Meara snickered, leaning against her Dad. "Still icky."

Abel nodded in agreement to this while Dei-Loki wandered over.

"Don't y' love us still, though?" Dei-Loki smiled briefly before putting on his best fake pout while watching the kids.

Meara pouted back, "we do, Dada! Don't be sad."

Abel pouted as well, reaching out and patting Dei-Loki's face with a nod. "We wuv yuh."

"Y'both mean it?" Dei-Loki smirked just a tad, but kept the pout constant.

Abel pouted as well, reaching out and patting Dei-Loki's face with a nod. "We wuv yuh."

"Y'both mean it?" Dei-Loki smirked just a tad, but kept the pout constant.
Meara nodded, "we wuv you a wot." She patted her Dad's cheek with her small hand.

Meara nodded, "we wuv you a wot." She patted her Dad's cheek with her small hand.

Dei-Loki sneefled, kissing their smol hands. "How much?"

Abel then raised his hands and stretched his arms out. "Mouw den da whole univus!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back