• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Invincible, maybe? Y'can still be very hurt."

"Pshh." Dei-Loki playfully waved that off. "Nothing I can't survive through. Not unless it's dripping in silver and wolfsbane... Okay, or if it's beets... or avocado... Or grapefruit."

"Pshh." Dei-Loki playfully waved that off. "Nothing I can't survive through. Not unless it's dripping in silver and wolfsbane... Okay, or if it's beets... or avocado... Or grapefruit."
Masaru glared at him, "that's not the point and you know it."

(WOAH HE CARES XD)

Masaru glared at him, "that's not the point and you know it."

(WOAH HE CARES XD)

(HOLY SHIT. XD )

Dei-Loki blinked at the glare, hanging his head before looking to his plate. "Sorry..."

Meara smiled before wiggling her hands as well to copy her Dad. "Maaaaaaaaaagick."

(I'm dead, again.)

Dei-Loki smiled at this, looking to Meara with a whine. "Mear-Mear, yer too cute."

(XD JUST AH WHO TOLD THEM THAT THEY COULD BE ADORABLE!?)

Meara smiled proudly at that, "I twy!"

(THEY WENT ROOOOGUE. XD )

"You do a good job at it." Dei-Loki snickered, leaning up as he kissed Meara's head gently.

Meara shook her head. "GwandpapaDeee said dat all boys have cooties!"

Dei-Loki ooed at that, raising his finger. "GwandpapaDeee left out that the only ones that don't are yer dadi and dada. Or, at least dada. I dunno, I think dadi secretly has cooties." He whispered that last part before peeking over to Masaru.

Dei-Loki ooed at that, raising his finger. "GwandpapaDeee left out that the only ones that don't are yer dadi and dada. Or, at least dada. I dunno, I think dadi secretly has cooties." He whispered that last part before peeking over to Masaru.
Masaru squinted before smirking, "he's right. Dadi has cooties and he gave it to Dada aaaaaaaall the time."

Meara gasped before wiggling away from Dei. "NO COOTIES!"

Masaru squinted before smirking, "he's right. Dadi has cooties and he gave it to Dada aaaaaaaall the time."

Meara gasped before wiggling away from Dei. "NO COOTIES!"

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at this, pouting as he stood. "He's right! I've had cooties all along! Remember me for who I was!" With that, he fell to the ground - playing dead while Abel peeked around his chair at him.

"Ahnd doown he fewl, wike a mighty oaf."

Dei-Loki blinked a few times at this, pouting as he stood. "He's right! I've had cooties all along! Remember me for who I was!" With that, he fell to the ground - playing dead while Abel peeked around his chair at him.

"Ahnd doown he fewl, wike a mighty oaf."
Masaru rolled his eyes, grinning. "So bad that he died. I was going to make takoyaki too."

"Takoyaki!" Meara cheered.

Masaru rolled his eyes, grinning. "So bad that he died. I was going to make takoyaki too."

"Takoyaki!" Meara cheered.

"Does dat means we gets moar?" Abel tilted his head, looking to Masaru while Dei-Loki's ears twitched at the conversation.

"Does dat means we gets moar?" Abel tilted his head, looking to Masaru while Dei-Loki's ears twitched at the conversation.
Masaru laughed, "oh my Gods, they are your kids!" He coughed, "that was priceless! Absolutely priceless! Yes, you can have his takoyaki, Abel."

Meara gasped, "but i want Dada's takoyaki!"

Masaru laughed even harder at that, "y-ycan both share. I'll make sure of it."

Masaru laughed, "oh my Gods, they are your kids!" He coughed, "that was priceless! Absolutely priceless! Yes, you can have his takoyaki, Abel."

Meara gasped, "but i want Dada's takoyaki!"

Masaru laughed even harder at that, "y-ycan both share. I'll make sure of it."

Dei-Loki would rise from the grave, peeking over the table with just his eyes while pouting like a sayod puppy dog in a Sarah McLachlan animal abuse commercial. All that was missing was the 'In The Arms Of The Angel' song. "But my takoyaki..."

Dei-Loki would rise from the grave, peeking over the table with just his eyes while pouting like a sayod puppy dog in a Sarah McLachlan animal abuse commercial. All that was missing was the 'In The Arms Of The Angel' song. "But my takoyaki..."
Masaru sighed at the puppy eyes, "y'can have some if you get off the floor and tell the kids you're alive."

Masaru sighed at the puppy eyes, "y'can have some if you get off the floor and tell the kids you're alive."

Dei-Loki sprung up completely from the floor, standing in between Meara and Abel with his fists on his hips triumphantly. "I have risen!"

Dei-Loki sprung up completely from the floor, standing in between Meara and Abel with his fists on his hips triumphantly. "I have risen!"
Meara pouted, "but free takoyaki."

Masaru gasped, "i taught her the benefits of free things at a young age! I DID GOOD!"

Meara pouted, "but free takoyaki."

Masaru gasped, "i taught her the benefits of free things at a young age! I DID GOOD!"

Dei-Loki whined at the pout that was also on Abel's face before Dei-Loki slowly sank to sit on the floor once again - head hung. "Nice t'be loved and missed by you guys..." He stated sarcastically, sneefling soon after while he'd watch the tiles on the floor.

(DEI MAKES IT HARD T' TELL WHO'S THE TRUE KID, I FUCKING SWEAR.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back