• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru snickered before turning to the kids. "I guess we're having takoyaki for lunch."

Meara threw her hands in the air. "YAAAAAY! Takoyaki! Takoyaki!"

Abel drummed on the surface of the highchair to the chanting, chanting as well while Dei-Loki laughed.

"See? They're also fans!"

"Certainly not." Dei-Loki softly patted one of Masaru's arms.
Masaru looked at him before snickering. "You're such a bad liar. Kids, don't lie like your dada. Be a pro at it."

Meara looked from her fingers before smiling innocently. "Okay dadi!"

Masaru looked at him before snickering. "You're such a bad liar. Kids, don't lie like your dada. Be a pro at it."

Meara looked from her fingers before smiling innocently. "Okay dadi!"

Dei-Loki blinked at this, elbowing Masaru in the stomach while managing a smile as he looked to the kids. "Or just don't lie. The reason why I can't is because I was taught lying is bad. Because it is. Lies lead t' mistrust."

Dei-Loki blinked at this, elbowing Masaru in the stomach while managing a smile as he looked to the kids. "Or just don't lie. The reason why I can't is because I was taught lying is bad. Because it is. Lies lead t' mistrust."
Masaru oofed before sighed, glaring at Dei when he got back to standing. "Wha-. . . . Oh-OH! Yeah! No lying. Lying is really really bad. Y'should tell us all of your secrets. Keeps the trust going. Like if you have a boyfriend. If you got a boyfriend is a great thing to talk about."

Masaru oofed before sighed, glaring at Dei when he got back to standing. "Wha-. . . . Oh-OH! Yeah! No lying. Lying is really really bad. Y'should tell us all of your secrets. Keeps the trust going. Like if you have a boyfriend. If you got a boyfriend is a great thing to talk about."

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to this, keeping his smile while Abel blinked.

"Bu' dadi jus' said be pwos."

Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to this, keeping his smile while Abel blinked.

"Bu' dadi jus' said be pwos."
Masaru turned away, "you didn't let me finish my sentence. I meant, be a pro at it. As in be a pro at speaking the truth! Nothing better than the truth." He continued to turn so he was facing the wall, "this is hurting my criminal heart." He mumbled.

Masaru turned away, "you didn't let me finish my sentence. I meant, be a pro at it. As in be a pro at speaking the truth! Nothing better than the truth." He continued to turn so he was facing the wall, "this is hurting my criminal heart." He mumbled.

"There are ways of being honest and still getting away with things. Just look at me." Dei-Loki murmured in response, flipping the french toast.

"There are ways of being honest and still getting away with things. Just look at me." Dei-Loki murmured in response, flipping the french toast.
Masaru grinned, looking down at Dei. "Uh-huh, so that little fib you told me about "i have a heaaaadache" was actually you having a headache or the fact that you were angry because i wouldn't make you a bowl of ice-cream at two o'clock in the morning?"

Masaru grinned, looking down at Dei. "Uh-huh, so that little fib you told me about "i have a heaaaadache" was actually you having a headache or the fact that you were angry because i wouldn't make you a bowl of ice-cream at two o'clock in the morning?"

"Both." Dei-Loki stated, arching a brow.

"Both." Dei-Loki stated, arching a brow.
(This internet is EXTREMELY slow at the moment so i can't post in Discord at the moment for some odd reason. Like the internet is EXTREMELY bad.)

Masaru snickered, kissing his forehead. "Next time i'll get you that ice-cream."

(This internet is EXTREMELY slow at the moment so i can't post in Discord at the moment for some odd reason. Like the internet is EXTREMELY bad.)

Masaru snickered, kissing his forehead. "Next time i'll get you that ice-cream."

(But it's better now! -patpat- So, all good.)

Eyes twinkling and wide, Dei-Loki looked to Masaru with a smile. "Y'mean it!?"

(But it's better now! -patpat- So, all good.)

Eyes twinkling and wide, Dei-Loki looked to Masaru with a smile. "Y'mean it!?"
(XD yeaaaaaaaaaaah)

Masaru nodded, "but i deserve reward, not eating your ice-cream and then going to bed right after."

(XD)

Masaru blinked, "what?"

(HAD TOO)

(AAAAAAH, Masaru! XD )

Dei-Loki blinked a few times while Abel peeked over to them while tossing up his little hands. "i's a dog fwom ah spooky cawtoon!"

(AAAAAAH, Masaru! XD )

Dei-Loki blinked a few times while Abel peeked over to them while tossing up his little hands. "i's a dog fwom ah spooky cawtoon!"
(XD)

Masaru looked to Abel turning back to Dei, "y've shown him a dog fwom a spooky cawtoon? Why am i talking like this?"

(XD)

Masaru looked to Abel turning back to Dei, "y've shown him a dog fwom a spooky cawtoon? Why am i talking like this?"

Dei-Loki smiled sheepishly. "It's contagious! Also, he wanted t' know what I watched as a child."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back