• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru curled up next to him, smiling. "Muuuuuch bette-"
He then perked up when he heard the door slam open and a sound of two, trouble-making toddlers came waddling in. "Dadi! Dada! Time to eat!" Meara shouted.

Masaru blinked, "remind me that we need 246 locks for that door and also, the monsters have found us."

Dei-Loki groaned, the blackhole in his gut growling at the mention of food as he whined in conflict. "Eeeeeh!" He'd then peek out from under the covers. "How long have you two been awake?"

Dei-Loki groaned, the blackhole in his gut growling at the mention of food as he whined in conflict. "Eeeeeh!" He'd then peek out from under the covers. "How long have you two been awake?"
Meara jumped slightly on the bed, kicking her legs quickly as she struggled up her before giggling when Masaru grabbed them both with his tail and put them by their heads. "Enuff!"

Meara jumped slightly on the bed, kicking her legs quickly as she struggled up her before giggling when Masaru grabbed them both with his tail and put them by their heads. "Enuff!"

Abel both giggled and nodded, Dei-Loki smiling to them both with a raised brow. "Not causing too much trouble, are ya?"

Meara shook her head, "nooooh! What evah made ya dink dat, dada?"

Dei-Loki snickered, shaking his head and closing his eyes. "Ah, yes. I forgot we had angels for children."

(Literally a line I had Zuzu use once.
XD )

Dei-Loki snickered, shaking his head and closing his eyes. "Ah, yes. I forgot we had angels for children."

(Literally a line I had Zuzu use once.
XD )
(XD FULL CIRCLE IT"S SO CUTE)

Masaru snickered from under the sheets as Meara nodded. "We da best awound!"

(XD FULL CIRCLE IT"S SO CUTE)

Masaru snickered from under the sheets as Meara nodded. "We da best awound!"

(Yus!)

"Nuttin's evuh gon' bwing us down." Abel nodded with a closed-eye smile while Dei-Loki snickered and stretched.

(Yus!)

"Nuttin's evuh gon' bwing us down." Abel nodded with a closed-eye smile while Dei-Loki snickered and stretched.
(XD AHHHHH)
Meara giggled, "GwandpapaDee show us dat song. What is dadi doin undeh da bwanket?" She asked, poking at the lump of Masaru.

(XD AHHHHH)
Meara giggled, "GwandpapaDee show us dat song. What is dadi doin undeh da bwanket?" She asked, poking at the lump of Masaru.

"Aaaaah, that doesn't surprise me." Dei-Loki snickered before raising a brow and smiling. "We were hiding from the sun."

"Aaaaah, that doesn't surprise me." Dei-Loki snickered before raising a brow and smiling. "We were hiding from the sun."
Meara looked to the window, gasping. "Is da sun a bad man?"

Masaru nodded, "a very bad man."

Meara then stood up on the bed and pointed at the sun. "You weave my daddies awone!" She squinted.

Meara looked to the window, gasping. "Is da sun a bad man?"

Masaru nodded, "a very bad man."

Meara then stood up on the bed and pointed at the sun. "You weave my daddies awone!" She squinted.

Dei-Loki practically died from the adorableness while Abel watched his sister, soon standing up so he could also point and squint.

"Owr weur gonna come aftuw yu!"

(I can't, Jay.
I CAN'T! ;u; )

Dei-Loki practically died from the adorableness while Abel watched his sister, soon standing up so he could also point and squint.

"Owr weur gonna come aftuw yu!"

(I can't, Jay.
I CAN'T! ;u; )
(AHHHHHHHHHH I WANT A BABY)

Masaru groaned from under the covers at the cuteness. Meara gasped at the groan before scowling as she pointed back at the sun. "Shap huwtin ouw dadi, you big meanie!"

(AHHHHHHHHHH I WANT A BABY)

Masaru groaned from under the covers at the cuteness. Meara gasped at the groan before scowling as she pointed back at the sun. "Shap huwtin ouw dadi, you big meanie!"

"Yeah!" Abel growled at the sun, Dei-Loki watching the clouds slowly block the suns rays before he gasped and pulled the two into his arms with a grin.

"Y'both did it! Y' scared the sun away!"

"Yeah!" Abel growled at the sun, Dei-Loki watching the clouds slowly block the suns rays before he gasped and pulled the two into his arms with a grin.

"Y'both did it! Y' scared the sun away!"
Meara threw her chubby fists in the air. CHUBBYYYYYYYYY. "Yesh! We did it, big bwotah!"

Meara threw her chubby fists in the air. CHUBBYYYYYYYYY. "Yesh! We did it, big bwotah!"

Abel mimicked the act in sync. "Take dat, sun!"

Dei-Loki laughed from the cuteness, nuzzling his cheeks against the both of them. "Ah, I can't handle!"

Abel giggled at the contact. "Dada, yur face is scwatchy t'day!"

Abel mimicked the act in sync. "Take dat, sun!"

Dei-Loki laughed from the cuteness, nuzzling his cheeks against the both of them. "Ah, I can't handle!"

Abel giggled at the contact. "Dada, yur face is scwatchy t'day!"
Meara giggled, "dada needs a shave!"

Masaru poked his head out of the covers and sat up before touching Dei's face. He then snickered. "They're right. You should shave soon before you look like a boot-legged pirate."

Meara giggled, "dada needs a shave!"

Masaru poked his head out of the covers and sat up before touching Dei's face. He then snickered. "They're right. You should shave soon before you look like a boot-legged pirate."

Dei-Loki blinked, snickering soon after. "Yaaaarg."

Masaru snickered, "y'ready to go get some food, pirates?" He looked to the kids and Dei.

Meara threw her arms in the air again. "Arg!"

"Ay, matey!" Abel agreed.

Dei-Loki laughed again, letting the two go so they wouldn't get hurt before he sprung to his feet and pointed forward. "Let us be huntin' fer the feast, before it travels further east! AAArg!"

"Ay, matey!" Abel agreed.

Dei-Loki laughed again, letting the two go so they wouldn't get hurt before he sprung to his feet and pointed forward. "Let us be huntin' fer the feast, before it travels further east! AAArg!"

Masaru rolled his eyes, "the people that i love are dorks." He stood up, stretching before opening his arms for the twins. "C'mon maties."Meara giggled, running into Masaru's one arm as he lifted her up to his chest and kept the other arm open for Abel.

Masaru rolled his eyes, "the people that i love are dorks." He stood up, stretching before opening his arms for the twins. "C'mon maties."Meara giggled, running into Masaru's one arm as he lifted her up to his chest and kept the other arm open for Abel.

Abel quickly ran into Masaru's other arm while Dei-Loki snickered and jumped down.

"I'll shave after I eat." Dei-Loki smirked, stretching as well.

Abel quickly ran into Masaru's other arm while Dei-Loki snickered and jumped down.

"I'll shave after I eat." Dei-Loki smirked, stretching as well.
Masaru nodded, "understandable. Let's go." He said as he took Abel in, putting them against his chest to carry them.

Masaru nodded, "understandable. Let's go." He said as he took Abel in, putting them against his chest to carry them.

Dei-Loki grinned, taking the lead so he could hold the door for the kids and Masaru.

Masaru grinned, carrying them both out. "What shall we eat today, kiddies?"

Meara thought for a while before smiling. "Fwench Tofe!"

"Wiff lotsa sywup!" Abel added while Dei-Loki daydreamed of the thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back