• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham laughed, "not the reaction i was expecting, then again, it is you. So yes, you are a godo byo."

Reaver whined, snickering to follow. "It's not my fault! Y'confused my wolf side!"

Graham quickly got Reaver into his arms, carrying him quickly up the stairs and into their room. "Of course i do." He shut the door afterwards.

Reaver widened his eyes, snickering as he was lifted before kissing Graham's cheek as they made it upstairs.

Reaver widened his eyes, snickering as he was lifted before kissing Graham's cheek as they made it upstairs.
Graham smirked, "now i'm reaaaaaally hungry. So, let's find out if you actually do taste like ice-cream."

(AND SCENE! To one of the next couples)

(ARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

Masaru blinked a bit as he woke up, "ehhhh just ten more minutes." He grumled lowly, pulling Dei back into his arms as he closed his eyes.

(How i'm feeling right now)

Dei-Loki gave a whine at the movement, turning to press his face into Masaru's chest to hide from the sunlight. "Eeeeeeeehhhhh."

Masaru snickered, "face the music, babe. That or the sunlight, whichever."

"'s too briiiiight." Dei-Loki whined, feeling around before pulling a blanket over his head for extra measure.

Dei-Loki peeked up at Masaru, instantly tossing the blanket over his head, as well.
Masaru curled up next to him, smiling. "Muuuuuch bette-"
He then perked up when he heard the door slam open and a sound of two, trouble-making toddlers came waddling in. "Dadi! Dada! Time to eat!" Meara shouted.

Masaru blinked, "remind me that we need 246 locks for that door and also, the monsters have found us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back