• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Reaver stretched, slowly standing up as he smiled a bit. "Ya still up f'r carryin' me back t' the carriage? Or did I get too big from all the cake?" He patted the food baby.
Graham snickered, "y'll never get too big for me. Now come on outside though. I don't want to have to duck with you on my shoulders."

Graham snickered, "y'll never get too big for me. Now come on outside though. I don't want to have to duck with you on my shoulders."

"Aww." Reaver smiled, snickering soon after before then heading out of the shop.

Graham helped him up quickly before he slightly looked up. "Comfy?"

"Mhm." Reaver smiled, returning the look while remaining balanced so he wouldn't throw off Graham's own balance.

Graham smirked before moving along. "Y're lucky you're so cute, otherwise i would've noooooot do this."

Reaver smiled wider, closing his eyes while his nose would point forward. "Cutest gay woof in the wooorld?"

Graham laughed at that, making it to the carriage. "Damn right, i'll be the only one."

"Anyone else calls me that, ya got full range t' kill... Unless, y'know, it's family." Reaver huffed, snickering.

He got into the carriage, "I think i'm a gooooood boy. Especially when i'm going to get really good in a bit."

(I remember that part at least XD ice-cream)

(XD)

Reaver blushed at this, climbing in soon after. "M-Mhmmm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back