• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
(XD ;w; )

Graham pouted, giving him his spoon.

Reaver gently took the spoon, making sure no one else was watching before he'd flick a flame to dance just above his thumb to heat the spoon. Not too hot, but warm enough to cut through the ice cream. He'd then smile, handing it back to Graham. "Try it now."

Reaver gently took the spoon, making sure no one else was watching before he'd flick a flame to dance just above his thumb to heat the spoon. Not too hot, but warm enough to cut through the ice cream. He'd then smile, handing it back to Graham. "Try it now."
Graham immediately tried again, smiling happily when the spoon came up with a nice scoop. He then ate it before swallowing. "Thank youuuu!"

Graham immediately tried again, smiling happily when the spoon came up with a nice scoop. He then ate it before swallowing. "Thank youuuu!"

"Yer welcome, Sugar Beah." Reaver smiled, doing the same with his own spoon before digging in.

Graham smirked, "trust me, the only time i would ever not be yours is if you for some odd reason, told me not to."

Reaver shook his head, smiling. "Which would never happen. I love ya too much."

Graham stood up, stretching. "Alright, come on."

Reaver stretched, slowly standing up as he smiled a bit. "Ya still up f'r carryin' me back t' the carriage? Or did I get too big from all the cake?" He patted the food baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back