• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham looked out, "we'll talk about the fun stuff later. . . let's go!" He jumped out after opening the door.

Reaver lept out of the carriage as well before hopping on Graham's back. "To the ice cream cakes!"

Graham blushed as he continued to walk to the ice-cream parlor. "I'll make sure to get extra tight shirts just for you then."

Reaver blushed at the thought before glancing to Graham. "Y'd do that f'r me?"

Reaver blushed at the thought before glancing to Graham. "Y'd do that f'r me?"
"I'll do a lot of things for you. Once you have a toddler niece that makes you sit with her at her tiny table to play tea party with a tiara stuck to your head and a chair stuck to your ass, it's hard to care what you do."

"I'll do a lot of things for you. Once you have a toddler niece that makes you sit with her at her tiny table to play tea party with a tiara stuck to your head and a chair stuck to your ass, it's hard to care what you do."

Reaver snickered before cooing. "AH! That was so cute t' walk in on!"

Graham nodded, "yeah, I know. Just . . . . i don't know what i'm going about. I think i'm just starving for some ice-cream."

Reaver cocked his head at this before looking ahead with a smile. "Sooooooon. It's this building right here." He pointed to the next building up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back