• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled, "that's the sweetest shit anyone could ever say to me. And you, Rea, are never going to be annoying to me."

Reaver's lip quivered while the smile slowly grew on his face. "Y' promise?"

Graham nodded, kissing his hand when he brought it to his lips. "If all of my heart, i promise."

Reaver watched the action, smiling sweetly before closing his eyes with a happy sigh before he leaned over and hugged the larger male. "Even with the constant explosions of failed inventions?"

Reaver watched the action, smiling sweetly before closing his eyes with a happy sigh before he leaned over and hugged the larger male. "Even with the constant explosions of failed inventions?"
Graham kissed his head after, "even if. I'll be damn to let you go because of just some failed work."

Graham snickered, "awwww, well now i gotta say it more often, huh? I love you, i love you, ooooooooooooooooooooooooh how i love you!"

Reaver's tail thumped wildly against his seat, a wide smile on his now closed-eye face. "Still love it! And I love you, too."

Graham scooped him up in his arms. "I'll share more luff with you if ya like." He waggled his brows.

"I would love more luff." Reaver grinned, leaning against Graham with a small blush.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back