• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Yus! Which one are you getting then?" He asked as he opened the carriage door for Reaver.

"Cookie dough ice cream cake." Reaver smiled, nodding as a thank you to Graham before he'd hop into the carriage. "What about you? Cookies and cream?"

"Cookie dough ice cream cake." Reaver smiled, nodding as a thank you to Graham before he'd hop into the carriage. "What about you? Cookies and cream?"
"Gods, i love it when you read my mind." He grinned, getting in and shutting the door.

"Gods, i love it when you read my mind." He grinned, getting in and shutting the door.

Reaver smiled at this, sitting down. "I do it th' best." He snickered, knocking gently on the wall of the carriage to signal it to go.

Reaver smiled at this, sitting down. "I do it th' best." He snickered, knocking gently on the wall of the carriage to signal it to go.
The carriage began to move as Graham nodded. "I mean, duh. I really hope you would be the one to read my mind."

"Chloe, since she's always been my other best friend. But i don't want her in my head. She likes weiiiiiiiird things."

Reaver blinked. "And here I thought she only did that t'me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back