• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham nodded again, "no problem, Bob. It's for the hardwork for our wedding."

"AAAnytiiime." Chloe smiled, giving a thumbs up to follow before pulling the both of them into another hug.

Graham nodded, "you're the most affectionate. And i love affection. Plus you're small, my youngest sister, and the most adorable."

Chloe beamed, closing her eyes. "Hel yea, I am!"

Graham smirked, "exactly! If i told any other sister that, they would bonk me on the head and glare at me like i called them something insulting."

"Especially Zuzu." Reaver commented, blinking.

Graham whined, hugging back, "i know they know, but i wish they showed it or at least let me show it to them. I love hugs."

Reaver pouted from the whine, kissing Graham's cheek. "What if I gave ya three times the hugs?"

Graham then lifted him off the ground, bridal style. "I can't wait until i'm married to you."

Reaver yipped just slightly before hugging Graham's neck loosely with a grin. "I can't wait, either."

"Especially when we go anywhere and i can say that you're my husband. That's just so cool to me."

Reaver leaned his head against Graham, keeping his grin. "I'm glad yer as obsessed with the idea as I am."

Reaver leaned his head against Graham, keeping his grin. "I'm glad yer as obsessed with the idea as I am."
Graham nodded, smiling big time at that. "My best friend is going to be my forever, how could I not?"

(AH! SOMEONE SHOT ME WITH AN ARROW OF LOOOOOOOOOVE!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back