• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Oh, yes. Definitely." Reaver snickered.

"It's kinda like a present. Anyways! Back on topic. So when do you want to actually start looking at all the things for the wedding? I feel like you should have more of a say becuase welll . . . you've waited for so long. I want your wedding with me to be as what you dreamed it would be."

"It's kinda like a present. Anyways! Back on topic. So when do you want to actually start looking at all the things for the wedding? I feel like you should have more of a say becuase welll . . . you've waited for so long. I want your wedding with me to be as what you dreamed it would be."

Reaver smiled at that, lowering an ear. "The only big thing I want is the fire in the background."

Graham snickered, "that's all? So you never had a dream about marrying me someday and what our wedding would look like?"

Reaver rubbed the back of his head. "They were all different. But the truth is, I didn't ever mind how it looked because it all had the same fantasized outcome. Marrying you."

Chloe whimpered at the statement, unable to stop herself from awing as she listened.

Reaver rubbed the back of his head. "They were all different. But the truth is, I didn't ever mind how it looked because it all had the same fantasized outcome. Marrying you."

Chloe whimpered at the statement, unable to stop herself from awing as she listened.
Graham looked to her, squinting before smiling as his face lit up, looking back over to Reaver. "What she said."

Graham looked to her, squinting before smiling as his face lit up, looking back over to Reaver. "What she said."

Reaver smiled at this, lowering his hand while Chloe continued to watch the beauty of her ship.

"Now hug!.. Please." She smiled.

Graham sighed, 'only because you said please." He said with a grin as he hugged his mate.

Reaver happily hugged Graham his tail wagging while he mouthed 'I woulda hugged anyway' to Chloe. Chloe having kept her smile while rocking on her feet with an 'I know' look.

Reaver happily hugged Graham his tail wagging while he mouthed 'I woulda hugged anyway' to Chloe. Chloe having kept her smile while rocking on her feet with an 'I know' look.
Graham then kissed him on the head. "My future hubby, i luff thee."

Graham then kissed him on the head. "My future hubby, i luff thee."

Reaver quickly wagged his tail at the kiss, turning his head and pecking Graham on the cheek. "Und thy fellow future hubby, I luffith thee, as well."

Graham smirked before turning to Chloe, "y'okay over there?"
(She's an actual rocket ship at this point)

( XD )

Chloe looked like she was about to take off, hugging herself like it kept the pieces together as she smiled and squeaked out an; "I'mokay."

( XD )

Chloe looked like she was about to take off, hugging herself like it kept the pieces together as she smiled and squeaked out an; "I'mokay."
Graham laughed, putting his fingers against his ears to close them. "Alright, go ahead and let it out."

Graham laughed, putting his fingers against his ears to close them. "Alright, go ahead and let it out."

For the protection from the loudness, Reaver covered his ears as well while Chloe let out a loud "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW," before she followed that with an; "I can't!" and a whine.

For the protection from the loudness, Reaver covered his ears as well while Chloe let out a loud "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW," before she followed that with an; "I can't!" and a whine.

(MEE XD ;W: )

Graham then unplugged his ears. "Better?"

"She can go to the moon for us!" He snickered.

Reaver gasped, placing his hands on his cheeks as he looked to Chloe. "Will y' go t' the moon f'r us!?"

Chloe blinked, snickering as she shrugged. "Sure."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back