• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Of course, your cheeks get all puffy when i talk about my exes. Like i'm going to go back to them. .. . wherever they went."

(Yeah, wherever)

'Y'll never find them~' The nightmare voice sang while Reaver couldn't hide the faint smirk, hanging his head again. "I just... I've wanted t' be with ya f'r so long..."

'Y'll never find them~' The nightmare voice sang while Reaver couldn't hide the faint smirk, hanging his head again. "I just... I've wanted t' be with ya f'r so long..."

Graham smirked, walking over and hugging him. "Welp, now y'got me, honey."

Graham smirked, walking over and hugging him. "Welp, now y'got me, honey."

Reaver immediately clung to Graham in his effort to return the hug. His smirk growing to a grin while he'd close his eyes. "Forever and eeever andEVER!"

Reaver immediately clung to Graham in his effort to return the hug. His smirk growing to a grin while he'd close his eyes. "Forever and eeever andEVER!"
Graham laughed, "so adorable. Oh! That's right! The wedding! So can you call someone wonderful for us, Clue?"

Graham laughed, "so adorable. Oh! That's right! The wedding! So can you call someone wonderful for us, Clue?"

Chloe seemed to BEAM at the inclusion, that wide smile staying on her face as she nodded. "OF COURSE I CAN! I'll get you both the best damned wedding planner I know!"

(Chloe: ME!

XD )

Chloe seemed to BEAM at the inclusion, that wide smile staying on her face as she nodded. "OF COURSE I CAN! I'll get you both the best damned wedding planner I know!"

(Chloe: ME!

XD )
(XD AWWWWWW I LIKE THAT IDEA)

Graham smiled, "good. Well tell us when you get them."

(XD AWWWWWW I LIKE THAT IDEA)

Graham smiled, "good. Well tell us when you get them."

(SAME. XD )

"Already have her." Chloe smiled, hands behind her back.

"Eh?" Reaver tilted his head.

"Me, silly wolf!"

Graham sighed, "because you're our wedding planner, i'll let it slid."

Chloe kept her smile, snickering as Reaver shook his head.

"You sure you don't mind doing this?"

"I don't mind at all. When you guys thinking about having it?"

Chloe kept her smile, snickering as Reaver shook his head.

"You sure you don't mind doing this?"

"I don't mind at all. When you guys thinking about having it?"
"This summer. Gives us a bit of time. Unless you think we should push it back a bit more."

"This summer. Gives us a bit of time. Unless you think we should push it back a bit more."

(-movie trailer voice- T H I S S U M M E R.)

Chloe shook her head with a smile. "The summer is a fine time."

Graham smiled, "i'm really surprised you're so calm about this. Very proud of you, Clue."

"I'm very good at bottling things in the moment. Reavy taught me that." Chloe replied in a calm tone despite the loud screams from within.

Graham blinked, "that's not good. From both of you!"

Reaver grimaced at this before raising his hands in defense while Chloe did the same. Reaver then gave a nervous smile. "I-It gets released later! It's not like it stays inside f'rever!"

Reaver grimaced at this before raising his hands in defense while Chloe did the same. Reaver then gave a nervous smile. "I-It gets released later! It's not like it stays inside f'rever!"
Graham sighed, "fine. As long as it doesn't hurt you two."

Graham sighed, "fine. As long as it doesn't hurt you two."

"Hurts less than exploding and hurting or scaring people that don't deserve it." Reaver shrugged, Chloe nodding in agreement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back