• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Reaver beamed, closing his eyes. "Good, because I'm a woof that needs lots of luff."
Graham snickered, "i know. And I promise you to give you as much luff. And once we get officially married, it'll be even on paper." He tapped Reaver's nose with a smile.

Graham snickered, "i know. And I promise you to give you as much luff. And once we get officially married, it'll be even on paper." He tapped Reaver's nose with a smile.

Reaver's smile grew, curling his tail at the tap. "Ahh, I can't wait."

"Have you been thinking about the dates? We need to call someone as well. The wedding planner."

"Well, the season's shifting into summer in about a month or so, so I was thinking around that time."

"Do you know anyone that's a wedding planner? Especially a one for . . . us?"

"Nooo idea! Maybe I-- OH!" Reaver slid over the large bowl of ice cream to Graham. "Chloe! Chloe's been to a ton of... our kinda weddings! I'm sure she'll know someone."

(Of course Chloe would know someone. XD )

"Nooo idea! Maybe I-- OH!" Reaver slid over the large bowl of ice cream to Graham. "Chloe! Chloe's been to a ton of... our kinda weddings! I'm sure she'll know someone."

(Of course Chloe would know someone. XD )
(XD Chloe knows a lot of someone)

Graham took his spoon and ate a bit before nodding. "That's a good idea. Wanna call her or should I?"

(XD Chloe knows a lot of someone)

Graham took his spoon and ate a bit before nodding. "That's a good idea. Wanna call her or should I?"

"I got this. You enjoy yer ice cream." Reaver smiled, heading over to the doorway before clearing his throat. "CHLOE! HAAAAAALP!" He'd then jump as Chloe shut the back door.

"What's up?"

"I got this. You enjoy yer ice cream." Reaver smiled, heading over to the doorway before clearing his throat. "CHLOE! HAAAAAALP!" He'd then jump as Chloe shut the back door.

"What's up?"
Graham spluttered out the ice-cream in his mouth at the back door being shut. "Nooooo! Not the ice-cream! Chloooooooe." He whined.

Graham spluttered out the ice-cream in his mouth at the back door being shut. "Nooooo! Not the ice-cream! Chloooooooe." He whined.

Chloe blinked a few times, looking over to Graham before gesturing to the bowl. "Ya got a whole ton more!"

"Yet the ones that called me!" Chloe tossed her hands up. "Now, I might just head back outside!"
Graham threw his hands in the air, "okay, okay, fine. I'm sorry. We were calling you in hear to see if you knew any wedding planners."

Graham threw his hands in the air, "okay, okay, fine. I'm sorry. We were calling you in hear to see if you knew any wedding planners."

Chloe blinked, soon smiling wide as she nodded. "Of course I know wedding planners! Who d'ya take me for!?"

Graham laughed, "i have no idea."

Reaver snickered, taking a seat while Chloe snickered as well.

"I've met tons of planners. HEL! Oliver did it for Matt and Ethan." Chloe shrugged.

"Who?" Graham asked, looking to Chloe and then to Reaver. "Who?"

Reaver gasped. "MATT AND ETHAN GOT MARRIED!?" Chloe nodded, Reaver having flailed before he looked to Graham with a grin. "Remember those two kids in school that used t' sneak their pet reptiles int' school? That's them."

Reaver gasped. "MATT AND ETHAN GOT MARRIED!?" Chloe nodded, Reaver having flailed before he looked to Graham with a grin. "Remember those two kids in school that used t' sneak their pet reptiles int' school? That's them."
Graham blinked, "no. I guess they were only your friends. I don't remember them at all. Then again . . . my friends were just a bunch of jocks. And a few girls. Not that i ever dated any of them! They were just friends!"

Graham blinked, "no. I guess they were only your friends. I don't remember them at all. Then again . . . my friends were just a bunch of jocks. And a few girls. Not that i ever dated any of them! They were just friends!"

"Well I wouldn't really say they were my friends. They were more Chloe's, if anything. I didn't really have any-- WHAT!?" Reaver looked to Graham, furrowing his brows. "They better have only been friends."

"Well I wouldn't really say they were my friends. They were more Chloe's, if anything. I didn't really have any-- WHAT!?" Reaver looked to Graham, furrowing his brows. "They better have only been friends."
Graham nodded, raising his hands in defense. "I promise! I promise! Only friends."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back