• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham nodded, smiling big time at that. "My best friend is going to be my forever, how could I not?"

(AH! SOMEONE SHOT ME WITH AN ARROW OF LOOOOOOOOOVE!)

(-ded-)

Reaver's lip quivered, a smile on his face. "It's like dreams coming true. So beautiful."

Graham snickered, "indeed it is." He kissed his forehead.

With a wagging tail, Reaver's smile grew before leaning forward and nuzzling Graham's jaw. "... Can we have Elton John singing in the background at our wedding?"

"Certainly! And for... practice cutting... Yeaaaah. Practice."
Graham laughed, still holding him bridal style as he spun with him in his arms. "Let's go get some ice-cream cake, pwease?"

(Living Vicariously Through's first song is "Let's go get some ice-cream cake, pwease?")

Graham laughed, still holding him bridal style as he spun with him in his arms. "Let's go get some ice-cream cake, pwease?"

(Living Vicariously Through's first song is "Let's go get some ice-cream cake, pwease?")

Reaver laughed from the spin before pointing to the sky. "Yus! Let's go get us an ice cream cake!"

Graham smiled, putting him down. "Yaay! Ice-cream, ice-cream cake! Boy, oh boy do i love some ice-cream cake!"

Reaver continued to laugh, taking Graham's hand while leading the way to the door. "c'mon."

Graham followed before looking back at Chloe, "want us to bring you something, miss wedding planner?"

Chloe blinked once Reaver looked back, as well. Snickering as she shook her head. "I'm good. Go ahead."

Chloe blinked once Reaver looked back, as well. Snickering as she shook her head. "I'm good. Go ahead."
Graham smiled, "okay, see you later then." He then gently shoved Reaver quickly out the door and shut it. "COLD ICE-CREAM CAKE HERE WE COME!"

Graham smiled, "okay, see you later then." He then gently shoved Reaver quickly out the door and shut it. "COLD ICE-CREAM CAKE HERE WE COME!"

Reaver waved to Chloe before then hopping down the steps. "LE'S GO!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back