• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
He nodded before looking to Graham who told him his order. The cashier nodded, ringing it up. Graham looked at Reaver. "I'm paying riiiiight? "

Reaver had been mid-reaching for his wallet before he stopped at the question, glancing to Graham with a raised brow. "I can pay."

Graham quickly ushered them both to an empty booth before sitting down and popping the lid off of his cake. "So this must be sub Valhalla."

Reaver sat across from Graham, opening his own and salivating at the sight with a grin on his face. "It's the fancy bus stop before-hand. Like a shop at a train station."

Reaver sat across from Graham, opening his own and salivating at the sight with a grin on his face. "It's the fancy bus stop before-hand. Like a shop at a train station."
Graham snickered, "exactly! And now i'm going to buy all the junk at the shop before hand." He then used his spoon, stabbing the cake and then whined when it was still a bit too frozen. "It's still too cold!"

(One of my many enemies. Frozen ice-cream that won't let me dig into it.)

Graham snickered, "exactly! And now i'm going to buy all the junk at the shop before hand." He then used his spoon, stabbing the cake and then whined when it was still a bit too frozen. "It's still too cold!"

(One of my many enemies. Frozen ice-cream that won't let me dig into it.)

( The bane of my existence. XD ;w; )

Reaver blinked at this, looking up and over to Graham. "Lemmie see yer spoon f'r a second."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back