• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru snickered, "then fwench tofe wiff lotsa sywup it is." He said, finally making it down the stairs. Meara smiled, "yaaaaay!"

"ALL DA SYWUP!" Abel cheered, watching Dei-Loki rush into the kitchen like a starving animal.

Masaru snickered, "we're going to have to give you two a bath then afterwards."
Meara grinned, "I okay wit dat!"

Abel nodded, Dei-Loki smirking as he glanced over to the both of them from the kitchen.

"We're not gonna have t' chase you two around again?"

Abel nodded, Dei-Loki smirking as he glanced over to the both of them from the kitchen.

"We're not gonna have t' chase you two around again?"
Meara shook her head, "nope! We be good!" She said as Masaru placed them both in their high chairs.
"Sure you will, and Rika's a goose." Masaru shook his head, grinning.

Meara shook her head, "nope! We be good!" She said as Masaru placed them both in their high chairs.
"Sure you will, and Rika's a goose." Masaru shook his head, grinning.

Abel widened his eyes a bit, setting his hands on the table of the highchair. "Wika's a goose!?"

Masaru snickered, "no, no, it's just. . . nevermind, you'll get it when you're older. Rika's a wolf. And always will be a wolf."

Abel blinked a few times, soon nodding in understanding. "Das wut I thought."

Abel blinked a few times, soon nodding in understanding. "Das wut I thought."

Masaru nodded, "now, do you milk or orange juice?"

Meara gasped, "do we haf vodka?"

Masaru's eyes widen at that. "Who . . . who taught you that?"

Meara smiled innocently. "Uncle Ivan said dat when we get biggah, we get vodka!"

Masaru glared at Dei. "Did you know about this?"

(he's becoming the MOM!)

Masaru nodded, "now, do you milk or orange juice?"

Meara gasped, "do we haf vodka?"

Masaru's eyes widen at that. "Who . . . who taught you that?"

Meara smiled innocently. "Uncle Ivan said dat when we get biggah, we get vodka!"

Masaru glared at Dei. "Did you know about this?"

(he's becoming the MOM!)

(XD)

Dei-Loki widened his eyes, instantly raising his hands in defense. "I didn't know anything about this."

(XD)

Dei-Loki widened his eyes, instantly raising his hands in defense. "I didn't know anything about this."
Masaru looked to the twins. "Right now, you are children and you don't need to worry about those things. What you will worry about is whether you want orange juice or milk. So which one?"

Meara thought for a moment. "Mulk!"

Masaru looked to the twins. "Right now, you are children and you don't need to worry about those things. What you will worry about is whether you want orange juice or milk. So which one?"

Meara thought for a moment. "Mulk!"

"Mulk pwease." Abel smiled, quickly nodding.

Masaru smiled softly at that, "really? I mean . . . i only know it because of my Mom, so it's not really a lot."

Dei-Loki nodded, smiling. "Ya really make it good. I wasn't a fan of octopus until I tried that."

"No need t' thank me." Dei-Loki then grinned before setting the french toast into the pan.
Masaru snickered, giving the kids their milk before wrapping his arms behind Dei. "I think I should. I mean, i'm soooooooooooo great at soooooooo many things that cooking isn't my strong point, so knowing someone likes my awesome octopus balls is a good day."

Masaru snickered, giving the kids their milk before wrapping his arms behind Dei. "I think I should. I mean, i'm soooooooooooo great at soooooooo many things that cooking isn't my strong point, so knowing someone likes my awesome octopus balls is a good day."

Dei-Loki snickered, leaning back against Masaru while the food cooked. "Ya think you can make 'em f'r lunch t'day?"

Dei-Loki snickered, leaning back against Masaru while the food cooked. "Ya think you can make 'em f'r lunch t'day?"
Masaru leaned a bit down, kissing his shoulder before rubbing his arm. "If that's what you want, sure. Especially if-" he leaned close to his ear, whispering. "I can have my dessert tonight?"

Masaru leaned a bit down, kissing his shoulder before rubbing his arm. "If that's what you want, sure. Especially if-" he leaned close to his ear, whispering. "I can have my dessert tonight?"

Dei-Loki smirked at the whisper with a faint blush and a nod. "Of course."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back