• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru snickered, "so feisty today." He got the syrup and waved it in front of his Dei. "Here."

(His Dei. ;w; )

"I'm hungry." Dei-Loki clarified, snickering as he took the syrup before cutting up the pieces of french toast for the kids.

"So am I, but you don't see my snapping .. . okay that's a lie, and even I know it."

Dei-Loki smirked a bit at this, putting butter and syrup on the food, next. "Y'know how bad I get when I'm hungry, anyways. Surprised right now it's tamed."

"I'm surprised you didn't try to bite my finger like last time."

"Yer hands haven't gotten close enough." Dei-Loki joked with a smirk before bringing the french toast over to the kids. "Enjoy, my soon t'be sticky babies."

"Yer hands haven't gotten close enough." Dei-Loki joked with a smirk before bringing the french toast over to the kids. "Enjoy, my soon t'be sticky babies."
Masaru smirked before turning back and making his and Dei's plate as well. Meara giggled, "yaaaaaay! Dank you, dada!" She then pretended that one of the french sticks was an airplane before flying it into her mouth and eating. "Yuummmmy."

Masaru smirked before turning back and making his and Dei's plate as well. Meara giggled, "yaaaaaay! Dank you, dada!" She then pretended that one of the french sticks was an airplane before flying it into her mouth and eating. "Yuummmmy."

"Dankie!" Abel smiled wide, happily eating while Dei-Loki snickered and kissed their heads.

"Yer welcome."

Masaru whined, "it's going to be so cute. I can't wait!" He then snickered before eating his food. "Y'did great on the toast by the way."

Dei-Loki drenched his food in syrup, looking up and over to Masaru with a smile. "Why, thank ya! It's a recipe Uncle Reaver taught me."

Masaru smirked, "i'm not surprised. This family is phenomenal when it comes to dishes."

Dei-Loki snickered, smiling as he set the syrup down. "We're bound t' be, what with the love of food and all."

Dei-Loki snickered, smiling as he set the syrup down. "We're bound t' be, what with the love of food and all."
Masaru nodded, "exactly! That's why i'm not surprised. What i am always surprised about is the fact that none of you are overweight."

Masaru nodded, "exactly! That's why i'm not surprised. What i am always surprised about is the fact that none of you are overweight."

Dei-Loki laughed, patting his stomach with both hands. "We're all blackholes. BLACKHOLES, I SAY!"

Abel watched intently before finishing the food in his hand and then patting his belly with his sticky hands. A determined look on his face while he declared to the heavens that; "I'm gonn' be a blackhole, too!"

(AAAAAH THAT IMAGE KILLED MEEE! ;w; )

Dei-Loki laughed, patting his stomach with both hands. "We're all blackholes. BLACKHOLES, I SAY!"

Abel watched intently before finishing the food in his hand and then patting his belly with his sticky hands. A determined look on his face while he declared to the heavens that; "I'm gonn' be a blackhole, too!"

(AAAAAH THAT IMAGE KILLED MEEE! ;w; )
(XD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE . . . this is a pg broadcast)

Meara giggled, "me too! Da best blackholes!"

Masaru grinned, "y'hear that, Dei? They're following your footsteps."

(XD FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGE . . . this is a pg broadcast)

Meara giggled, "me too! Da best blackholes!"

Masaru grinned, "y'hear that, Dei? They're following your footsteps."

( XD )

Dei-Loki gasped, sneefling at this while he'd quiver his bottom lip. "I've never been so proud..." He'd then look to his food before quickly devouring the contents.

( XD )

Dei-Loki gasped, sneefling at this while he'd quiver his bottom lip. "I've never been so proud..." He'd then look to his food before quickly devouring the contents.

Masaru blinked at that, "jesus. Easy there, Fido!" He whacked Dei on the head with his palm.

Masaru blinked at that, "jesus. Easy there, Fido!" He whacked Dei on the head with his palm.

Dei-Loki flinched at the hit, coughing gently after being startled with food in his mouth before clearing his throat. "Heh. Sorry..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back