• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Abel giggled at that, doing the guitar noise to follow while Dei-Loki watched them both, laughing and shaking his head before heading out of the room with Meara still on his shoulders. "Alright musical babies, let's go get ready."
Masaru pinched Abel's cheek before following while holding onto him. "Should we get bug spray too? Just in case?"

Masaru pinched Abel's cheek before following while holding onto him. "Should we get bug spray too? Just in case?"

Abel softly pushed Masaru's hand away after the pinch, Dei-Loki having nodded.

"Would be a good idea, I think. Don't need any of us getting eaten up by bugs."

Abel softly pushed Masaru's hand away after the pinch, Dei-Loki having nodded.

"Would be a good idea, I think. Don't need any of us getting eaten up by bugs."
Masaru smirked, putting his hand away as he nodded, "plus less itch for these two. I will not have my kids wear those weird mittens to stop them from itching."

Masaru smirked, putting his hand away as he nodded, "plus less itch for these two. I will not have my kids wear those weird mittens to stop them from itching."

Dei-Loki groaned in remembrance of his own experience, grimacing. "I haaaaaaaaated those mittens."

"See? I rather not have our kids crying that they want to scratch their face the whole day."

"Bug spray it is, then." Dei-Loki nodded, softly having opened the door to the kid's bedroom to get their clothes.

Masaru smiled, putting Abel down. "Now what should they go in?"

"Shorts and t-shirts?" Dei-Loki softly lifted Meara from his shoulders, setting her down beside Abel. "Decently warm out today. I think with that and shoes, they should be good."

"Shorts and t-shirts?" Dei-Loki softly lifted Meara from his shoulders, setting her down beside Abel. "Decently warm out today. I think with that and shoes, they should be good."
"What happens if they want to go into the beach's tide?"

"AH! I mean . . . yeah, we can do that." He coughed, looking around the room with a blush.

Abel tilted his head at the yell before looking to Meara - whispering. "I tink dadi gots a sunbuwn, too."

Abel tilted his head at the yell before looking to Meara - whispering. "I tink dadi gots a sunbuwn, too."
Meara gasped, "nooooo! Da sun got dadi!" Meara instantly stood up, reaching out to masaru who smiled. "I'm fine! I just. . . oh you two are so cute."

Meara gasped, "nooooo! Da sun got dadi!" Meara instantly stood up, reaching out to masaru who smiled. "I'm fine! I just. . . oh you two are so cute."

Abel clung to Masaru's leg before glaring towards the window and pointing. "Ya mean owld sun!"

While getting the clothes for the kids, Dei-Loki looked over and whined from the cuteness.

Abel clung to Masaru's leg before glaring towards the window and pointing. "Ya mean owld sun!"

While getting the clothes for the kids, Dei-Loki looked over and whined from the cuteness.
Meara pointed at the sun, "you go away! Bad sun! Bad!"

Masaru grabbed Meara and hugged her to his chest as he then did the same for Abel. "My hero and my heroine."

Meara pointed at the sun, "you go away! Bad sun! Bad!"

Masaru grabbed Meara and hugged her to his chest as he then did the same for Abel. "My hero and my heroine."

Abel leaned into the hug, returning it as he'd look up at Masaru once more. "We won' wet da sun hurt yu no mores."

Abel leaned into the hug, returning it as he'd look up at Masaru once more. "We won' wet da sun hurt yu no mores."
Meara nodded, "yeah! Ya safe wit us!"

Masaru snickered, "i would be much safer once we get all three of you protected by sunscreen and bug spray."

Meara nodded, "yeah! Ya safe wit us!"

Masaru snickered, "i would be much safer once we get all three of you protected by sunscreen and bug spray."

Abel moved to raise his hands once more, glancing to Dei-Loki as he'd bring over the clothing, sunscreen and bug spray. "We need da sunscweam 'nd bug spway!"

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker at this, a warm smile on his face. "Got it right here. Just need t'get ya both dressed properly, first."

Abel moved to raise his hands once more, glancing to Dei-Loki as he'd bring over the clothing, sunscreen and bug spray. "We need da sunscweam 'nd bug spway!"

Dei-Loki couldn't help but snicker at this, a warm smile on his face. "Got it right here. Just need t'get ya both dressed properly, first."
Meara lifted her arms up as Masaru quickly changed her out and then into her clean clothes. "There we go."

Meara lifted her arms up as Masaru quickly changed her out and then into her clean clothes. "There we go."

Dei-Loki quickly did the same for Abel, smiling as he'd then open the sunblock before removing his gloves, squirting some on his hands, and rubbing it into Abel's skin while using a free hand to hand the bottle to Masaru. "I used t' hate this process."

Dei-Loki quickly did the same for Abel, smiling as he'd then open the sunblock before removing his gloves, squirting some on his hands, and rubbing it into Abel's skin while using a free hand to hand the bottle to Masaru. "I used t' hate this process."
Masaru took the bottle and began to slather it on to Meara. "I grew before sunscreen was invented, so I really don't know what it was like. "

Masaru took the bottle and began to slather it on to Meara. "I grew before sunscreen was invented, so I really don't know what it was like. "

"Imagine always needing t' put something on that, at the time, didn't have too much of an appealing smell as a kid, and put in the frustration of not being able t' just go out and do something right away because it could hurt really badly if y'don't... That's pretty much what it was."

"Imagine always needing t' put something on that, at the time, didn't have too much of an appealing smell as a kid, and put in the frustration of not being able t' just go out and do something right away because it could hurt really badly if y'don't... That's pretty much what it was."
Masaru quirking his brow, "like rubbers on tires? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back