• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Then an actual nap this time! A nap sounds so good." He walked downstairs and to the main doors.

Dei-Loki followed, snickering. "Y' ever notice how odd that would sound t' yer kid self? At least f'r me. I hated naps, especially when I first moved here because I had RELENTLESS paranoia. Relentless."

Dei-Loki followed, snickering. "Y' ever notice how odd that would sound t' yer kid self? At least f'r me. I hated naps, especially when I first moved here because I had RELENTLESS paranoia. Relentless."
Masaru smiled, patting him on his head with his free hand. "There there, and not really from me. Napping back then meant being asleep and not having to be awake to reality. Dreams are where it's at."

Masaru smiled, patting him on his head with his free hand. "There there, and not really from me. Napping back then meant being asleep and not having to be awake to reality. Dreams are where it's at."

Dei-Loki managed a smile from the patting, tailing that with one more snicker. "Yeah, they definitely are a pretty good reality escape. Unless, of course, they're nightmares."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back