• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Meara squealed but kept her hands steady. "It tickwes and i wiww!"

Dei-Loki snickered at the squeal, Abel watching the crab in Meara's hand before ooing again as it peeked out of the shell.

"It wikes yu, Nana!"

Meara smiled proudly. "I am good mama!"

"Gweat mama!" Abel praised before looking to Dei-Loki. "Can I hold one, too?"

Dei-Loki snickered, softly lifting one of the hermit crabs before gently setting it in Abel's opened palms.

"Gweat mama!" Abel praised before looking to Dei-Loki. "Can I hold one, too?"

Dei-Loki snickered, softly lifting one of the hermit crabs before gently setting it in Abel's opened palms.
Meara giggled, looking to her brother. "Be gentwe."

Meara pouted, "okay."

Dei-Loki frowned from the pout, gently pulling the two into a hug while being careful of the hermit crabs. "Don't be sad. Think of it like this; y' wouldn't want anyone picking you both up and leaving, yeah? That happens and yer dadi and I have t' go on a hunt. The hermit crabs might have a family, too, and we'd rather not battle with giant hermit crabs, as cool as that may sound." He smiled softly.

(Strange Dei is strange.)

Dei-Loki frowned from the pout, gently pulling the two into a hug while being careful of the hermit crabs. "Don't be sad. Think of it like this; y' wouldn't want anyone picking you both up and leaving, yeah? That happens and yer dadi and I have t' go on a hunt. The hermit crabs might have a family, too, and we'd rather not battle with giant hermit crabs, as cool as that may sound." He smiled softly.

(Strange Dei is strange.)
(XD when is he not tho)

Meara gave a soft 'oh' before putting the hermit crabs down and waving. "Bye-bye hewmit cwabs. Go back to yew mommies and daddies."

(XD when is he not tho)

Meara gave a soft 'oh' before putting the hermit crabs down and waving. "Bye-bye hewmit cwabs. Go back to yew mommies and daddies."

(True. XD )

Abel did the same, smiling while he watched the two crabs scuttle away in the puddle. "Nice meeting yu!"

While watching, Dei-Loki internally broke down from the cuteness. An unheard whine slipping from himself while he both smiled and ruffled the hair of his kids.

(True. XD )

Abel did the same, smiling while he watched the two crabs scuttle away in the puddle. "Nice meeting yu!"

While watching, Dei-Loki internally broke down from the cuteness. An unheard whine slipping from himself while he both smiled and ruffled the hair of his kids.

Meara giggeld at the ruffling. "We did good."

Meara giggeld at the ruffling. "We did good."

Dei-Loki nodded, closing his eyes. "Y'both did very good. I'm proud."

Abel gasped at this, glancing to Meara with a smile. "He's pwowd!"

Dei-Loki whined at the pouting, furrowing his brows. "W-We'll see, okay?"
Meara didn't hear her yes so she sat down on the ground and began to cry loudly. "I. Wan. A. Pet!"

Masaru instantly appeared out of water and had scooped her into his arms, bouncing her softly. "Hey, hey, hey. Shhhh. Y'got pets already, missy."

Meara pouted, "but i wanna one mooooooooah."

Masaru held her close, "well we can't give you a pet until you become a big girl. Now what i want you to do is stop crying and talk in your big girl voice, can you do that?"

Meara sniffled, nodding. "I jush wan a pet becuz i wike animaws a wot."

Meara didn't hear her yes so she sat down on the ground and began to cry loudly. "I. Wan. A. Pet!"

Masaru instantly appeared out of water and had scooped her into his arms, bouncing her softly. "Hey, hey, hey. Shhhh. Y'got pets already, missy."

Meara pouted, "but i wanna one mooooooooah."

Masaru held her close, "well we can't give you a pet until you become a big girl. Now what i want you to do is stop crying and talk in your big girl voice, can you do that?"

Meara sniffled, nodding. "I jush wan a pet becuz i wike animaws a wot."

Dei-Loki instantly flattened his ears at the crying, his chest flooding with guilt as he'd simply listen.

Dei-Loki instantly flattened his ears at the crying, his chest flooding with guilt as he'd simply listen.
Masaru looked to Dei before back to Meara then back to Dei. "How about this? We buy you a plant for the both of you. If you can keep the plant alive for more than a week, dada and I will think about buying whatever pet you want."

Masaru looked to Dei before back to Meara then back to Dei. "How about this? We buy you a plant for the both of you. If you can keep the plant alive for more than a week, dada and I will think about buying whatever pet you want."

Dei-Loki returned the look, helping Abel onto his back the moment he tried to climb up. And, once Abel was high enough, he peeked over Dei-Loki's shoulder. "Can we get ah monstuw pwant? Wike da one in dat bandicoot game?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back