• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham did a quick nod, "yeah!"

Yuki smiled, immediately going to her side as she gave her a kiss on a cheek and grabbed one of the plates to help Malvo.

"Really?" Zuzana crossed her arms. "So, if I look into it, I won't find anything else?"

Adrian quickly nodded. "We're as squeaky clean as physically possible when it comes t' us, Zuzu-bear."

Malvo beamed happily at the kiss, returning the gesture before carrying one of the plates upstairs.

"Really?" Zuzana crossed her arms. "So, if I look into it, I won't find anything else?"

Adrian quickly nodded. "We're as squeaky clean as physically possible when it comes t' us, Zuzu-bear."

Malvo beamed happily at the kiss, returning the gesture before carrying one of the plates upstairs.
Graham then gave another nod at that.

Yuki knocked on the door which was followed by a ground. "No room service!"

Yuki sighed, "Masaru, we got something to tell you two." Masaru groaned, getting up slowly and opened the door.

Yuki walked in pass Masaru, giving Dei his caramel.

Graham then gave another nod at that.

Yuki knocked on the door which was followed by a ground. "No room service!"

Yuki sighed, "Masaru, we got something to tell you two." Masaru groaned, getting up slowly and opened the door.

Yuki walked in pass Masaru, giving Dei his caramel.

Zuzana softly exhaled through her nose. "Alright, but if I find out anything else you three are in big trouble."

"We're good boys." Reaver smiled.

Malvo snickered, holding up the plate of fish for Masaru to take before following Yuki in completely.

Dei-Loki shot awake at the mere smell alone, taking the plate as he grinned to the two. "Y're so nice! ;w; What's the occasion?"

Zuzana softly exhaled through her nose. "Alright, but if I find out anything else you three are in big trouble."

"We're good boys." Reaver smiled.

Malvo snickered, holding up the plate of fish for Masaru to take before following Yuki in completely.

Dei-Loki shot awake at the mere smell alone, taking the plate as he grinned to the two. "Y're so nice! ;w; What's the occasion?"
Graham snickered "the best boys!"

Yuki smiled to Malvo, "ywanna tell them. " Masaru shut the door, eating his fish as he squinted.

Graham snickered "the best boys!"

Yuki smiled to Malvo, "ywanna tell them. " Masaru shut the door, eating his fish as he squinted.

"Best in the land!" Reaver's tail quickly wagged while Adrian snickered as well.

Malvo smiled in return, nodding before taking a deep breath. "We're gettin' married."

Dei-Loki stopped mid bite, widening his eyes as he quickly looked to the girls. "REALLY!?"

"Best in the land!" Reaver's tail quickly wagged while Adrian snickered as well.

Malvo smiled in return, nodding before taking a deep breath. "We're gettin' married."

Dei-Loki stopped mid bite, widening his eyes as he quickly looked to the girls. "REALLY!?"
Yuki showed the ring to them with such a bright smile you would think she was about to explode.

Masaru looked to her for the longest time before pulling her into a hug, his hand on the small of her back and the other against the back of her head. He spoke lowly into her ears before hugging her harder as she teared up from that. He then pulled away, wiping his own tears away. With a mighty sigh, he regained himself again as his eyes were still blood shot red, his cheeks splotchy red. He gave a small look over to Malvo. "I deserve all the pain, I know that. And if I ever hurt you brother, I deserve worst. You are amazing and I am grateful for your love for my sister and I know you'll never hurt her. But if. . . If you hurt her. We'll go back to our old ways as animals. So love her before you got nothing to love . . . Please. "

Yuki showed the ring to them with such a bright smile you would think she was about to explode.

Masaru looked to her for the longest time before pulling her into a hug, his hand on the small of her back and the other against the back of her head. He spoke lowly into her ears before hugging her harder as she teared up from that. He then pulled away, wiping his own tears away. With a mighty sigh, he regained himself again as his eyes were still blood shot red, his cheeks splotchy red. He gave a small look over to Malvo. "I deserve all the pain, I know that. And if I ever hurt you brother, I deserve worst. You are amazing and I am grateful for your love for my sister and I know you'll never hurt her. But if. . . If you hurt her. We'll go back to our old ways as animals. So love her before you got nothing to love . . . Please. "

(AWWWWW.)

"I fully respect that, Masaru." Malvo smiled in reassurance to Masaru. "And I promise t' love and protect her even once the afterlife is reached. Yuki's made me the happiest I've ever been." She'd glance to Yuki for that hast bit with a loving gaze while Dei-Loki gingerly set his plate down before he sprang forward and pulled Malvo into a tight hug. In response, Malvo yelped and stumbled back before having laughed as she returned the embrace.

Dei-Loki then glanced to Yuki, a small smile on his face. "Need I say the same f'r you? Masaru pretty much covered it."

(AWWWWW.)

"I fully respect that, Masaru." Malvo smiled in reassurance to Masaru. "And I promise t' love and protect her even once the afterlife is reached. Yuki's made me the happiest I've ever been." She'd glance to Yuki for that hast bit with a loving gaze while Dei-Loki gingerly set his plate down before he sprang forward and pulled Malvo into a tight hug. In response, Malvo yelped and stumbled back before having laughed as she returned the embrace.

Dei-Loki then glanced to Yuki, a small smile on his face. "Need I say the same f'r you? Masaru pretty much covered it."
Yuki smiled, wiping away her tears as she hugged her brother's side. "I understand. "

Yuki smiled, wiping away her tears as she hugged her brother's side. "I understand. "

"Good." Dei-Loki released Malvo while keeping his smile. "Can I get a hug, too? I mean, Hel, yer like double the sister-in-law, now." He snickered.

Yuki giggled "I can't even describe the feeling! "

"I can't either. All I know is I can definitely fly with all this glee." Malvo giggled as well.

Dei-Loki grinned, releasing Malvo from the hug. "Don't let dad hear ya say that."

Malvo shook her head, grinning with closed eyes. "Pretty sure he's low-key feelin' the same way. Yuki even got a hug outta him."

"I can't either. All I know is I can definitely fly with all this glee." Malvo giggled as well.

Dei-Loki grinned, releasing Malvo from the hug. "Don't let dad hear ya say that."

Malvo shook her head, grinning with closed eyes. "Pretty sure he's low-key feelin' the same way. Yuki even got a hug outta him."
Yuki nodded proudly, "he is so sweet!"

Masaru quirked his brow, "you can literally turn blood thirsty killers into angels. "

Yuki giggled "thank you! "

Yuki nodded proudly, "he is so sweet!"

Masaru quirked his brow, "you can literally turn blood thirsty killers into angels. "

Yuki giggled "thank you! "

"She's maaagical." Malvo smiled, hugging Yuki's side as Dei-Loki squished his cheeks and awed at the preciousness.

Yuki kissed her forehead. "Oh my heart, every time i look at you i feel like it's going to explode in pure joy."

Malvo beamed happily before giggling. "Don't explode yet, we haven't even picked the date!"

Malvo beamed happily before giggling. "Don't explode yet, we haven't even picked the date!"
Yuki nodded, breathing heavily in and out. "it's just . . .. we're getting married!"

Masaru groaned, "i'm going back to bed now. This cheesy sap shit makes me done with life." He flopped back on the bed.

Yuki nodded, breathing heavily in and out. "it's just . . .. we're getting married!"

Masaru groaned, "i'm going back to bed now. This cheesy sap shit makes me done with life." He flopped back on the bed.

Malvo kept hugging Yuki while Dei-Loki snickered.

"Well, again, I'm very happy f'r ya both."He stated before sitting on the bed with the done Masaru.

Malvo kept hugging Yuki while Dei-Loki snickered.

"Well, again, I'm very happy f'r ya both."He stated before sitting on the bed with the done Masaru.
(DONE MASARUUUUUU)

Yuki smiled, "thank you. Now let's go before Mr. Grumpy decides to jump out the window."

"I will! DOn't think i won't!"

(DONE MASARUUUUUU)

Yuki smiled, "thank you. Now let's go before Mr. Grumpy decides to jump out the window."

"I will! DOn't think i won't!"

Malvo snickered, shaking her head. "G'night you two."

"Night!" Dei-Loki waved, smiling.

Masaru waved back as he stayed quiet, Yuki walking out. "Well, now i have you to myself." She said once she and Malvo got out, shutting the door.

Malvo followed Yuki out, a smile on her face. "Whatchya wanna do?"

"We can plan if you want to of course? We could just relax though and enjoy this moment."

(She's so pure that she didn't even go down the road of love.)

(S T I L L
A
G H O S T.)

"Can we cuddle?" Malvo asked, tilting her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back