Indescribable (Closed)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Im sure it would be better than that monstrosity that just came out under the same name)

[/QUOTE]
(Definitely.)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](If it makes you feel better, when I found those pics like my profile pic I was litteraly rolling around on my bed in laughter because when I dont sleep, I laugh at anything for minutes on end. It was bad....)

[/QUOTE]
(And, I remember you saying that! xD Then you showed off several other similar ones and you had me laughing, as well. Also, I get the same way. Especially when I'm too tired to sleep.)

[QUOTE="Raven Daniel]Raven listened, remembering all the information he could. "Ok...so, do we need to keep a look out?" He asked, whatever these things were, sorta creeped him out.
~~~~~~~

Naomi was still wandering, trying to find Raven. She had no luck, even though he was talking. She kept looking, but for some reason she couldn't find him.

[/QUOTE]
"That would be best, yes." Dei-Loki gave a nod before sighing. He didn't want to bring this burden onto the group, but both he and Malvo wouldn't be able to do it alone. Not with the risk of the curse getting worse, anyhow. "My apologies for bringing more stress. I know the whole thing with the Stalker is probably still bothering you."

Raven looked at Dei-Loki. "It's fine, I'll help with anything...you still have mine and Naomis Tesch." He finished the last sentence in the acolyte Acolyte language, that's how they reffered to how Naomi and Raven had pledged themselves to Loki.

~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi had finally found Raven, and heard the last part about their promise. "Yes, indeed you do..." Naomi looked at Loki. "Where's the lantern?" She asked, as she needed it, so Raven and Loki could both have another trick up their sleeves if the group was going into anymore fights.

[QUOTE="Raven Daniel]Raven looked at Dei-Loki. "It's fine, I'll help with anything...you still have mine and Naomis Tesch." He finished the last sentence in the acolyte Acolyte language, that's how they reffered to how Naomi and Raven had pledged themselves to Loki.
~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi had finally found Raven, and heard the last part about their promise. "Yes, indeed you do..." Naomi looked at Loki. "Where's the lantern?" She asked, as she needed it, so Raven and Loki could both have another trick up their sleeves if the group was going into anymore fights.

[/QUOTE]
Dei-Loki gave a nod to Raven, smirking a bit before he then paused and looked to Naomi. With a lifted brow, he blinked. "It's on my nightstand. Why? Need it fer somethin'?"

Malvo also looked to Naomi, her brow lifting a small bit as she listened.

Naomi nodded. "Yeah, I think I found a way for both you and Raven to use to help in any battle situations." She stated, seeming to be kinda excited.

~~~~~~~~~~

Raven stood back a bit, watching Naomi speak. I wonder what 'help' means in this situation...

[QUOTE="Raven Daniel]Naomi nodded. "Yeah, I think I found a way for both you and Raven to use to help in any battle situations." She stated, seeming to be kinda excited.
~~~~~~~~~~

Raven stood back a bit, watching Naomi speak. I wonder what 'help' means in this situation...

[/QUOTE]
Dei-Loki blinked a few more times, the look on his face clearly reading 'oh, do go on.' The excitement seemed to make him even more intrigued with the idea. Speaking, he kept a smirk. "... Won't kill us, will it?"

(Ima go to sleep ;~; Goodnight to everyone who has already gone to sleep, and you too Loki.)

Naomi smiled brightly. "It won't kill you...but it has a lot to do with slime battle..." She paused for a moment. "The one who finished the slime off and the one who was its chosen, if they survive, get a great reward." She looked to Raven, then back to Dei-Loki. "The lantern was only the key."

(I have found salvation
tumblr_nmn4z4ePmn1qjdqqoo1_500.gif
)

[QUOTE="Raven Daniel](Ima go to sleep ;~; Goodnight to everyone who has already gone to sleep, and you too Loki.)
Naomi smiled brightly. "It won't kill you...but it has a lot to do with slime battle..." She paused for a moment. "The one who finished the slime off and the one who was its chosen, if they survive, get a great reward." She looked to Raven, then back to Dei-Loki. "The lantern was only the key."

[/QUOTE]
(Alright. Goodnight, Raven.)

His eyes lit up with excitement, his smirk growing into an instant grin. 'A great reward!?' He then cleared his throat before closing his eyes. "What, exactly, is this reward yer speaking of?"

Malvo paused at the look, lifting her brows. She knew that look. It was a look of a man that had always loved new powers gain. The look of their adopted father, and the look of little Loki's biological father. She couldn't help but smirk at that. Despite everything, she always loved Dei-Loki's desire for more power. It was dangerous, yes... But it's one of the things the two had in common.

Last edited by a moderator:
xXLittleLokiXx said:
(You've been on the road all day? o_o )
(We left at noon. I just now got to a house with some family im staying with for a bit.)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](S noon. I just now got to a house with some family im staying with for a bit.)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh.

Man... I can't imagine being in a car that long. Longest I've been in one was 3 hours. Stuck in the back with a younger sibling. x_x )

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(Oh.
Man... I can't imagine being in a car that long. Longest I've been in one was 3 hours. Stuck in the back with a younger sibling. x_x )
(Luckily, I dont live with any of my siblings. So I'm technically an only child. I dont think I could handle a real brother or sister.)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Luckily, I dont live with any of my siblings. So I'm technically an only child. I dont think I could handle a real brother or sister.)

[/QUOTE]
(I learned that they're better as they get older.

... Still a pain to be stuck in a car for a long time with, but... xD )

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(I learned that they're better as they get older.
... Still a pain to be stuck in a car for a long time with, but... xD )
(I'm just glad I had my phone, the soundtracks to my favorite shows/games, the RP, and bohemian rhapsody to keep me sane.)

(IM ALWAYS UP BEFORE ALL OF YOU.)

Mia nodded, smiling and snuggled against him, soon falling asleep. Of course her dreams were nightmares, but through the whole night, she didn't move an inch, only whimpered.

@JayJin (and... If anyone wants to skip to morning, they can.)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](Goodmorning my people)

[/QUOTE]
(Goodmorning to you too.(: I'm about to go piss of a giant horse.;3; )

JayJin said:
Masaru smirked, even in fox form. "Fine, you're not gullible." He snickered, stopping when a eerie feeling surround him. "The parents. I'll kill them and skin them alive!" He shifted, standing up and yelled. The forest echoing in his aura and voice. Since he was an old kitsune, he knew more than what the Inugami's did. Someone was hurting the Grant's parents, and someone's going to pay the price.
@Shiro kurogane @Comet @Heir of Dalania
Kirara went to smile but saw Masau's sudden shift in mood. She watched him while his aura flooded the surroundings. "whats happening? what parents?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rei gave a soft, blushing smile as Cristina led her by the hand to the horses. She was giddy with happy emotions.

Kuro removed her tail tip from Meara's forehead, breaking the connection. She didn't move except to tighten her embrace on the kitsune. Kuro couldn't explain the small warm feeling either just yet. But she was convinced it was somehow connected with Meara.

@Heir of Dalania @xXLittleLokiXx

"It's like a...um..." She tried to find the right word. "A conjoined attack!" She nearly yelled. "But, you guys have to form a bond." She suddenly had a little less excitement. "You both have to trust each other Completely. It may not take a long time...I mean, Raven and I have one." She then mentally sighed. I don't know if Ravens willing to do this.

~~~~~~~~~~

Raven seemed oddly ok with the situation. Ok...we both have to trust one another completely, before we transfer a bit of our power into an item...The Lantern in this case. He went over the long process, but for some, they could get it instantly.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Shiro kurogane]Kirara went to smile but saw Masau's sudden shift in mood. She watched him while his aura flooded the surroundings. [COLOR=#ff0080]"whats happening? what parents?"[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/36175-heir-of-dalania/ said:
@Heir of Dalania[/URL] @xXLittleLokiXx
(Good whatever-time-it-is, everyone. Also Shiro, we already pass that. We went and rescued the parents. Met Ash and Masaru almost lost his humanity when he turning close into his nogitsune form. Now, they're back with the parents.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back