Indescribable (Closed)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]

"I just need you guys to be patient, remain still, and try not to do anything that will bring me out of focus"
Nia said as she closed her eyes and raised her hands"I'm ready when you are"

[/QUOTE]
"No!" Tervance barked out, he shuddered away from Nia, hiding behind Luis. "What he's trying to say is that we want to wait until all the ghosts are gone. Then, we can go." Luis looked back to Tervance and gave a sad smile. Tervance nodded, "help us get rid of the rest, please. We just don't want to go. Not yet." Tervance grasped onto the other boy's arm, Luis gave a tight squeeze as he look to his hand.

Last edited by a moderator:
JayJin said:
"No!" Tervance barked out, he shuddered away from Nia, hiding behind Luis. "What he's trying to say is that we want to wait until all the ghosts are gone. Then, we can go." Luis looked back to Tervance and gave a sad smile. Tervance nodded, "help us get rid of the rest, please. We just don't want to go. Not yet." Tervance grasped onto the other boy's arm, Luis gave a tight squeeze as he look to his hand.

"That's fine"
she said opening her eyes and putting her hands at her side "take me to them"

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]

"That's fine"
she said opening her eyes and putting her hands at her side "take me to them"

[/QUOTE]
Luis nodded and began move to the end of the hallway, making sure that Nia was close as he floated. "Me and Tervance, will grab some ghosts that will want to leave to the Clearing. Once we get all the ghosts that want to leave, there will be around five that don't want to and we'll have to trick em'. Wait here." Tervance and Luis slipped through the door and went to find the leavers. "Thank you for doing this. It means a lot." Elizabeth stared at the door, she was clenching her fist, keeping her emotions tight in her stomach. She didn't want them to leave, they were her best friends, but they had family up in the Clearing. They needed to be lay to rest, even if it frighten herself and some of the ghosts.

JayJin said:
Luis nodded and began move to the end of the hallway, making sure that Nia was close as he floated. "Me and Tervance, will grab some ghosts that will want to leave to the Clearing. Once we get all the ghosts that want to leave, there will be around five that don't want to and we'll have to trick em'. Wait here." Tervance and Luis slipped through the door and went to find the leavers. "Thank you for doing this. It means a lot." Elizabeth stared at the door, she was clenching her fist, keeping her emotions tight in her stomach. She didn't want them to leave, they were her best friends, but they had family up in the Clearing. They needed to be lay to rest, even if it frighten herself and some of the ghosts.

"Im not sure if I'm comfortable getting this close to the other side. But I'll do it for you, and for them."
She was really nervous about doing this and let out a shaky breath.

Raven kept wandering the halls, still moping about how everything would be better without him. "..." He stayed eerily quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi, had some book in her hand, that she got from a spell. It was a book about Stalkers, and all the Acolytes had found about it. "Hmm..." She flipped through each page quite quickly. She then found one page, in which she read over and over multiple times.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]

"Im not sure if I'm comfortable getting this close to the other side. But I'll do it for you, and for them."
She was really nervous about doing this and let out a shaky breath.

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth turned and kissed Nia's lips, she pulled back, tears in her eyes. "Thank you. . .thank you for doing this." She quickly wiped away her tears as the boys came back with a eight ghosts. A man looked into Nia's eyes and bowed, "thank ya, ma'am. Take me to where the Heavenly Fathers sit." The man dropped to his knees, and the rest did also. Elizabeth kept a hand on Nia's shoulder, ready to pull Nia back if she lost herself.

JayJin said:
Elizabeth turned and kissed Nia's lips, she pulled back, tears in her eyes. "Thank you. . .thank you for doing this." She quickly wiped away her tears as the boys came back with a eight ghosts. A man looked into Nia's eyes and bowed, "thank ya, ma'am. Take me to where the Heavenly Fathers sit." The man dropped to his knees, and the rest did also. Elizabeth kept a hand on Nia's shoulder, ready to pull Nia back if she lost herself.
Nia was taken by suprise by the kiss, but accepted it none the less. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she softly hummed. The world again, separated into its peices. Her physical body remained seated but her magic allowed for a out of body experience. She approched one of the ghost. It was cold, very cold. She reached out, into the ghost's chest, where any bit of memories remained. Nia's eyes glowed white as she began to go through this person's memories, trying to find how they died.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Nia was taken by suprise by the kiss, but accepted it none the less. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes as she softly hummed. The world again, separated into its peices. Her physical body remained seated but her magic allowed for a out of body experience. She approched one of the ghost. It was cold, very cold. She reached out, into the ghost's chest, where any bit of memories remained. Nia's eyes glowed white as she began to go through this person's memories, trying to find how they died.

[/QUOTE]
What was seen through Nia's mind was the ghost shuddering, the facial features washing away, revealing a bright, glowing soul. What Elizabeth and the rest were seeing was the one of the eight ghosts standing, an aura of peace growing around the female. The female was burned alive, being accused as a witch, a decade ago. She pushed Nia off her spirit, so that Nia's spirit wouldn't be brought with her to the afterlife. She smiled, said thank you and a door appeared before her. It swung open, splashing the people that could see it with bright light. The girl hugged everyone before she went through the door and it closed, disappearing into the air. "You're doing good, keep on going, Nia!" Luis cheered quietly, putting his thumbs up as dimples appeared on his cheek with a bright smile.

JayJin said:
What was seen through Nia's mind was the ghost shuddering, the facial features washing away, revealing a bright, glowing soul. What Elizabeth and the rest were seeing was the one of the eight ghosts standing, an aura of peace growing around the female. The female was burned alive, being accused as a witch, a decade ago. She pushed Nia off her spirit, so that Nia's spirit wouldn't be brought with her to the afterlife. She smiled, said thank you and a door appeared before her. It swung open, splashing the people that could see it with bright light. The girl hugged everyone before she went through the door and it closed, disappearing into the air. "You're doing good, keep on going, Nia!" Luis cheered quietly, putting his thumbs up as dimples appeared on his cheek with a bright smile.
Nia moved on to the next, repeating the process for the next couple ghosts. Trying not to think about it too much. She literally saw deaths door, she tried to push that back though.

xXLittleLokiXx said:
(What did I miss?)
(Not much. Naomi is reading in the library, Raven is sulking about himself. Nia and Elizabeth are sending the ghost upstairs to the afterlife.)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Nia moved on to the next, repeating the process for the next couple ghosts. Trying not to think about it too much. She literally saw deaths door, she tried to push that back though.

[/QUOTE]
Soon all of the ghosts that Tervance and Luis brought were gone. "Now, one at a time. We'll bring the other ghosts. We have five of the ones that don't want to leave. Get behind the wall and concentrate there, we don't want them to see you and cause you to go insane and lose yourself." Luis went inside and began to find a ghost. "We're almost there." Tervance cheered, an innocent, boyish smiled appeared on his lips. Elizabeth smiled, yet it didn't reach her eyes.

JayJin said:
Soon all of the ghosts that Tervance and Luis brought were gone. "Now, one at a time. We'll bring the other ghosts. We have five of the ones that don't want to leave. Get behind the wall and concentrate there, we don't want them to see you and cause you to go insane and lose yourself." Luis went inside and began to find a ghost. "We're almost there." Tervance cheered, an innocent, boyish smiled appeared on his lips. Elizabeth smiled, yet it didn't reach her eyes.
"Here come the hard part, they might try to drag me with them..." she said doing as they told, getting ready to send them on.

(Mkay.)

Dei-Loki wandered about the house, his eyes having been closed as he hummed to himself in a near-silent nature.

Malvo had been tagging along behind Dei-Loki, thankful Dei-Loki had not needed to fight. Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that something... darker was going on. Something that she... wasn't sure of what it was. Maybe it was just the thought of a looming threat? No... it was... it was something more. Something much darker than what they encountered. It made her shutter at the thought. "... Dei-Loki?.."

(So, I've got the idea of both villains that I'll add once the site is back up. I'm just waiting for my friend to text me the name that we picked so I could remember it. >w> )

@ Anyone around

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]

"Here come the hard part, they might try to drag me with them..." she said doing as they told, getting ready to send them on.

[/QUOTE]
Luis brought out a burly man, he grunted and turned. "Whada ya want, kid?" He turned to Elizabeth and snickered, "you back again for more?" Elizabeth turned so that his attention was only on her. Tervance got behind Nia and looked to her, "do it before Lizzy gets hurt." The man gave a gutter laugh and began to show images of horror into her mind. She winced, but stood on her feet. This was normal to her. "Try your best, dumbass." She giggled.

JayJin said:
Luis brought out a burly man, he grunted and turned. "Whada ya want, kid?" He turned to Elizabeth and snickered, "you back again for more?" Elizabeth turned so that his attention was only on her. Tervance got behind Nia and looked to her, "do it before Lizzy gets hurt." The man gave a gutter laugh and began to show images of horror into her mind. She winced, but stood on her feet. This was normal to her. "Try your best, dumbass." She giggled.
Nia did as she was told and reached out to send him on like the rest.

After Nicholas fell asleep, Mia laid there in his arms wide awake. A million thoughts running through her head. Why did he turn up now? What is he going to do next? She couldn't sleep at all. She groaned, rolling on to her stomach in his arms and faced her face away from him. Her eyes were wide open. Why did he have Nicholas's parents? How long did he have them..? She continued to think things then turned to face Nicholas and just look at his sleeping face. Seeing how calm he was made her a little happy, but they didn't clear her thoughts.

Oh! His parents! I haven't met them yet.. Will they like me like he said they will? Or hate me cause I take pity on Ash? What would they think if I already sleep in the same bed with him? Her mind was racing more as she gently removed Nicholas's arm from around her and got out of his arms and out of the bed. She walked to the window and looked outside, looking up into the sky. Most of all, what's going to happen to all of us and the world when Ash gets everything he wants and gets way to strong to beat?

@JayJin

@JayJin[/URL]

Nicholas woke up as he heard the rustling from Mia getting out of bed. He got out hugged her from behind. He gave a small peck to the shoulders and then to the cheek. "You are thinking too much into everything. I can see it in your face. Ash can be helped if it comes down to that situation, it could. We could save him. Just like how Masaru and I went through shit, he's been through the similar things as us. Yet, if it really comes down to it, we have a group. A family that are together and will take him down without a problem. You think he'll be powerful, but he won't be. He's alone, he's vulnerable and weak just like the rest of us. As the saying goes, 'strength lies in numbers'. Now, let's go to sleep. You and I will get bags under our eyes if we don't."

JayJin said:
Once he was sent through, Luis and Trevance got the rest one by one until it was just them. Elizabeth panted from the nightmares getting into her mind. She shook it off. "We did it!" Tervance and Luis laughed as hugged each other. Elizabeth looked to Nia, "thanks Nia."
Nia smiled at Elizabeth. She got tears in her eyes, realizing who was next. She took a deep breath. "Are you two ready? Or... you should say goodbye first." She said looking between the two ghost and Elizabeth, taking a step back.

Mia turned her head slightly to look at him when she felt his arms wrap around her and the small kisses. She looked back out the window when he talked to her and sighed. "Alright, you're right, I'm just... Worried." She followed him back to the bed without saying another word and snuggles against him, making sure not to stab him with her Horns. "Tomorrow, introduce me to your parents. They're probably already wondering about why I'm in your bed." She giggled. @JayJin

With no reply from her twin, Malvo reached forward and gripped his shoulder. Speaking again. "Dei-Loki!"

Dei-Loki paused, looking to Malvo with a lifted brow. "What? Not still worked up about the whole encounter, are y--" as he looked to her, he froze with wide eyes, seeing her very pale. "M-Malvo..?"

"I... I feel as if there is something darker to come..." Malvo tightened her old on Dei-Loki's shoulder. "Whatever you do... Don't leave my side... Promise me."

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Nia smiled at Elizabeth. She got tears in her eyes, realizing who was next. She took a deep breath. "Are you two ready? Or... you should say goodbye first." She said looking between the two ghost and Elizabeth, taking a step back.

[/QUOTE]
(Time for the feels. I'm crying so much.)

The boys looked to each other, tears brimming their eyes. Elizabeth faltered and crumbled onto her knees, tearing slipping out of her eyes, staining her cheeks. "D-Don't cry. Please, don't cry. Lizzy, you have been. . .I love you. We both love you. Thank you. Thank you. Don't cry, you're making me cry." Luis gave a small laugh as he wiped the snot and tears from his face. Tervance did the same, tears spilling onto the carpet floor. "Be good you two. Don't get into any trouble. . . promise me. Promise you that you'll be good and happy." She shook, her body felt wrecked as she stared at her friends. "I love you both too." Tervance and Luis look to each other, "it's time to go, right? Why does it hurt so much? I don't-" Tevance grabbed into a hug and held him tightly. "We'll meet each other on the other side. Don't ever think that. I'll find you. You are my ghost brother after all. All the way through and through." They looked to each other and said, "through thick and skin." They did their own handshake, and hesitated before letting go. "You go first, Terd. I'll be right after yeah, and i'll beat your butt at chess when I get there." Tervance laugh, "good luck with that. I'm a champion." Tervance then turned, abruptly turned back Luis. "I love you, brother." Luis looked up at the ceiling, tears caked his cheeks. "And I love you. . .my brother. See ya on the Clearing." Tervance wiping his tears from his face and nodded to Nia, "I'm . . . i'm ready."

(You should listen to this song while reading this.

[media]

[/media])

Last edited by a moderator:
Raven could hear both Malvo and Loki speaking. "Hmm..." He walked closer, but out of their sight, but close enough to hear.

~~~~~~~~~~

Naomi kept reading the same page again and again, trying to understand it better. "C'mon..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back