Indescribable (Closed)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](There, I edited the post)

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth smiled and took the cookie, biting into it. "What do you want to know?" She bit into the cookie again, taking a huge chunk into her mouth.

JayJin said:
Elizabeth smiled and took the cookie, biting into it. "What do you want to know?" She bit into the cookie again, taking a huge chunk into her mouth.
"Anything, uummmm ...Favorite color? Favorite food? What's your favorite story from your childhood?" She said as she then walked into the house.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]
"Anything, uummmm ...Favorite color? Favorite food? What's your favorite story from your childhood?" She said as she then walked into the house.

[/QUOTE]
"Blue, food, and when I tasted my first ice-cream." Elizabeth devoured the rest of the cookie, following Nia. "What about you?"

JayJin said:
"Blue, food, and when I tasted my first ice-cream." Elizabeth devoured the rest of the cookie, following Nia. "What about you?"
"My favorite color is Liliac, my favorite food is chocolate chip cookies, and by story from your childhood I meant like... fairy tales, bedtime story's, that kind of thing. "

[QUOTE="Raven Daniel](What all happened? My family is dragging me across the town, so I don't have a lot of time. :T)

[/QUOTE]
(We've got our first bad guy... I'm not very good at summarizing)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania](We've got our first bad guy... I'm not very good at summarizing)

[/QUOTE] Ah, ok, I read the last page, I got the gist of it I guess xD )

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]
"My favorite color is Liliac, my favorite food is chocolate chip cookies, and by story from your childhood I meant like... fairy tales, bedtime story's, that kind of thing. "

[/QUOTE]
"Ohhhh . . .well, there was a story that my Mother told me. I forgot what the name was or how it truly went, but I do remember that it was talking about a pup that loved its master very much. Then, I believe the dog's master died from natural causes. I know only one main thing that happened in the story, before the master died, the dog would meet with his master by the train, he would do this again and again. Until, the master died, but the dog stayed by the train. Waiting for his master to come home. Somewhere, I knew that that pup knew that his master would never come home. Yet, he stayed there waiting until he too past away. Now, they have a statue of that dog in Japan, waiting and sitting tall for his master."

JayJin said:
"Ohhhh . . .well, there was a story that my Mother told me. I forgot what the name was or how it truly went, but I do remember that it was talking about a pup that loved its master very much. Then, I believe the dog's master died from natural causes. I know only one main thing that happened in the story, before the master died, the dog would meet with his master by the train, he would do this again and again. Until, the master died, but the dog stayed by the train. Waiting for his master to come home. Somewhere, I knew that that pup knew that his master would never come home. Yet, he stayed there waiting until he too past away. Now, they have a statue of that dog in Japan, waiting and sitting tall for his master."
(Noooo not this DX This story hits me man...)

Nia would nod at the summary. "Interesting. I know nothing of storys or culture, outside of elf-lands. I was curious about how our two worlds would compare." She said smiling before she would speak to herself "I knew Adam was wrong..."

Heir of Dalania](Noooo not this DX This story hits me man...) Nia would nod at the summary. [COLOR=#cc99ff]"Interesting. I know nothing of storys or culture said:
upload_2016-8-5_16-44-33.png.2d074c3d27d9152f597bc0036987283a.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• upload_2016-8-5_16-44-33.png
    upload_2016-8-5_16-44-33.png
    47 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
JayJin said:
(He was such a cutie and so loyal!
View attachment 329306)

"Who's Ad-am?" Elizabeth asked as she licked her fingers from the crumbs.
Cristina blinked "I can't just tell you who he is without telling you about my past. It's a kinda touchy subject" she swallowed "but, I can tell you if you want. I'm okay with it now, I'm just preparing you for story time"

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Cristina blinked "I can't just tell you who he is without telling you about my past. It's a kinda touchy subject" she swallowed "but, I can tell you if you want. I'm okay with it now, I'm just preparing you for story time"

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth hugged Nia. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I have a past of my own too. So, I do understand."

JayJin said:
Elizabeth hugged Nia. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I have a past of my own too. So, I do understand."
"Regarding what happened with Ash. It seems ones past can come back to find them."(future villain tease)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]
"Regarding what happened with Ash. It seems ones past can come back to find them."(future villain tease)

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, it seems that happens to a lot of us. We just gotta fight the living shit out of it. What else do you want to talk about?"

JayJin said:
"Yeah, it seems that happens to a lot of us. We just gotta fight the living shit out of it. What else do you want to talk about?"
"Uhmm... Whats with the ghosts?" She asked, not sure of what else to talk about for the time being.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]
"Uhmm... Whats with the ghosts?" She asked, not sure of what else to talk about for the time being.

[/QUOTE]
"They're ghost. I don't know what you mean. They're dead spirits trapped in this house until they remember their deaths."

JayJin said:
"They're ghost. I don't know what you mean. They're dead spirits trapped in this house until they remember their deaths."
Nia would huff through her nose "can't you just get em out with a broom?" She said with a laugh.

(Cue cut away of Chibi Nia beating up a ghost with a broom)

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Nia would huff through her nose "can't you just get em out with a broom?" She said with a laugh.
(Cue cut away of Chibi Nia beating up a ghost with a broom)

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth tilted her head at the joke, from the look of her face she didn't understand. "That can't happen. Ghosts are untouchable."

JayJin said:
Elizabeth tilted her head at the joke, from the look of her face she didn't understand. "That can't happen. Ghosts are untouchable."
"Yes while you can't physically touch them you can touch them through other means. If you were to say, have elven magic, you might be able to reach out and touch their souls and look into their life's past." she said a bit nervous.

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]
"Yes while you can't physically touch them you can touch them through other means. If you were to say, have elven magic, you might be able to reach out and touch their souls and look into their life's past." she said a bit nervous.

[/QUOTE]
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . .I didn't know that. Hmm, so when are you going to do that?" Elizabeth looked up at ceiling, thinking of her ghost friends.

JayJin said:
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. . .I didn't know that. Hmm, so when are you going to do that?" Elizabeth looked up at ceiling, thinking of her ghost friends.

"I know in theory it's possible, I mean people have been brought back from the dead before, so it's not to absurd to think you could do this... I'll try it if you help keep me focused, and anchored to this world. I know from stories that geting close to the afterlife tempts you to enter, or traps you, so if I start to loose it knock me out."

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]

"I know in theory it's possible, I mean people have been brought back from the dead before, so it's not to absurd to think you could do this... I'll try it if you help keep me focused, and anchored to this world. I know from stories that geting close to the afterlife tempts you to enter, or traps you, so if I start to loose it knock me out."

[/QUOTE]
"Easy peasy! Then after we free the ghosts, i'll make some cookies for us." Elizabeth began to skip to the stairs that led up to the ghosts.

JayJin said:
"Easy peasy! Then after we free the ghosts, i'll make some cookies for us." Elizabeth began to skip to the stairs that led up to the ghosts.
Nia let out a shaky breath, time to see death's door... she would think to herself going up the stairs. She had no clue if she could do this, even experienced wizards had trouble dealing so close with death. It's not getting to the dead that's hard - it's getting back...

[QUOTE="Heir of Dalania]Nia let out a shaky breath, time to see death's door... she would think to herself going up the stairs. She had no clue if she could do this, even experienced wizards had trouble dealing so close with death. It's not getting to the dead that's hard - it's getting back...

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth opened the door to the last floor, it wasn't like any horror movie. The lights were on and they didn't flicker, creating illusions of flames from them. The only that showed anything of abandonment was the cobwebs and dust gathering on the lanterns and tables. "Hey deary." Elizabeth put her hand behind her, keeping Nia downstairs. "Hey Tervance. Hey Luis." The two ghost children smiled up at her. They looked like they were five years old with their spenders and stripped shirts, but their voice made them sound like they were old and tired. "Is there anymore ghosts around?" The two shook their head. "They're in the back, playing I spy in the library. You brought us something?" Elizabeth nodded, "i'm going to get you guys into the Clearing." The boys eyes seemed to bug out their heads. "You have to be quiet and help me." Elizabeth grabbed Nia's hand and brought her in the floor. "This is Nia and she's going to help get everyone in the Clearing. Nia, tell these two what you want to do and they'll do it." The boys nodded, "Yes Ma'am. We'll help anyway we can."

JayJin said:
Elizabeth opened the door to the last floor, it wasn't like any horror movie. The lights were on and they didn't flicker, creating illusions of flames from them. The only that showed anything of abandonment was the cobwebs and dust gathering on the lanterns and tables. "Hey deary." Elizabeth put her hand behind her, keeping Nia downstairs. "Hey Tervance. Hey Luis." The two ghost children smiled up at her. They looked like they were five years old with their spenders and stripped shirts, but their voice made them sound like they were old and tired. "Is there anymore ghosts around?" The two shook their head. "They're in the back, playing I spy in the library. You brought us something?" Elizabeth nodded, "i'm going to get you guys into the Clearing." The boys eyes seemed to bug out their heads. "You have to be quiet and help me." Elizabeth grabbed Nia's hand and brought her in the floor. "This is Nia and she's going to help get everyone in the Clearing. Nia, tell these two what you want to do and they'll do it." The boys nodded, "Yes Ma'am. We'll help anyway we can."

"I just need you guys to be patient, remain still, and try not to do anything that will bring me out of focus"
Nia said as she closed her eyes and raised her hands"I'm ready when you are"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back